"Luna, I need you to stay with me okay? We're gonna get you help very soon but this can only work if you help me. So I need you to stay with me," Dae Hyun says as he tends to the stab wound.

"I'm trying to doc," Luna says with a dry, faint laugh.

"Can you tell me what happened," he asks her.

"I thought Kirst was at the door...but it wasn't. He...wanted to kill me. I told him...I wouldn't go for the settlement..." she said slowly breathing through her sentences. That son of a bitch. He did this to her. Gosh, why did I leave her today? And just like she could read my thoughts, Luna takes my hand in hers.

"Don't blame yourself, Bada. None of this is your fault. I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I want you to live a happy life. Full of love and good spirits," she tells me.

"I won't be happy if you're gone, Luna. Ever," I say mad.

"No one's going anywhere, okay? You hear that? The ambulance is here. You're gonna be just fine Luna. Soo-min still has to take you on that girl's spa day, so you gotta stick around for that, hmm?" he says picking Luna up and carrying her downstairs to the ambulance.

"23-year-old African-American female with a stab wound to the left intestine. Concussion on her head and 3 broken ribs. Also a fractured chin," he says as we get into the ambulance.

"See baby, I told you you're gonna be fine. We'll be there soon. Just keep fighting okay," I say as the other paramedics begin working on her. Halfway through the ride, Luna looks up at me and smiles.

"I'm sorry," she says as she closes her eyes and her body goes limp.

"We have a code blue, bring the defibrillator and oxygen," one of the medics say and my entire body loses its air.

"1,2,3 CLEAR," they say.

"Dae Hyun, wake her up," I say softly as I look over at my girlfriend laying lifelessly.

"DAE HYUN, W-WAKE HER UP," I say in a panic as I get up to go to Luna.

"Bada just wait, please," he says looking me in the eyes.

"She's gonna be okay, she has to," he tells me as he whispers the last part to himself. We finally make it to the hospital and we pull into the emergency lane. Just before the car stops, Luna's limp hand falls to the side and her ring slips off of her finger. The ring rolls to my shoe and I stare at it not wanting to move. If I pick it up, that means all of this is real. How can any of this possibly be real? Just why did this have to happen to her?

"Bada," Dae Hyun says as he picks up the ring and hands it to me. Tears are slipping from my eyes but the doors open for them to take Luna and I rush out. I follow Luna wherever they are taking her. I was gonna stay by her side the entire time.

"You can't come in here Bada," Dae Hyun tells me but I try to shove past him.

"We're gonna do our best to save her but you have to stay out here. I promise I will do everything I can to save her Bada. I promise," he says before turning to a nurse.

"Call my wife. Tell her to leave the kids at the neighbor's and rush to the hospital. Also, call all the families for the patient Luna Oakely you have on file. I'll also need a blood transfusion stat so have them bring me a few pints of her blood type,"

"Right away sir," the nurse says before running off and him disappearing behind the doors.

I was left in this hallway all alone. It was silent but yet I could hear so much going on. It was so much commotion happening yet no one in sight.