Chapter XXXIV "4+1-1½="

Mia's perspective

Suddenly, the doors bursted open.
"Anybody seen a ghost?" A familiar voice spoke.

"S- Samuel?!?" Grayson exclaimed, perplexed.
"Expecting someone else?" Samuel replied half jokingly.
"Oh how exciting, another pathetic mortal for me to torture." He voiced, grinning.
"Do you ever shut up?" Samuel said as he turned to face Him.
"You think you're so brave saying that don't you?" He remarked.
"I said shut up you lousy sack of rotten potatoes!" Samuel shouted, sounding annoyed.

Me, Grayson, and Drake all looked at each other with equal disbelief.
To speak to Him the way Samuel did was like a death sentence, so out of all the people we thought would be brave enough to try, Samuel was the last one we ever expected.

"I don't think I wi-" Herobrine began.

"Go ahead and say something else, you CHEAP, LYING, NO-GOOD, ROTTEN, LO LIFE, SNAKE LICKING, DIRT EATING, IGNORANT, BLOOD SUCKING, DOG KISSING, BRAINLESS, BUG-EYED, STIFF LEGED, SPOTTY LIP, WORM-HEADED, DIRTY, FAT, UGLY, FOUL, DIALUP MINDED, ROCK HEADED, PITCH-BLACK-HEARTED, WORTHLESS, SOULLESS, CHROMOSOME-LESS, FRIENDLESS, HOMELESS, OVERSIZED, SACK OF WET HORSE DROPPINGS, MIXED WITH LEAD, ASBESTOS AND URANIUM! HALLELUJAH!"
"Does Tylenol exist in your world? If so where can I find some?" Samuel bursted out, all in rapid succession.

Up until that point, we had never heard Samuel angry, or at least not this angry.
When he yelled, the strange deep undertone that had been in his voice intensified.

He sounded more like Him.

"I guess not..." Samuel said after a moment of awkward silence.

"Now, where was I? Oh right, yes, I remember now." Samuel continued.

"I know your game." Samuel said confidently.
"Oh really?" He said, hovering down slightly.

"It's a game you think you can win, but I'm here to tell you it isn't." Samuel said, almost as if it were a matter of fact.
"Me? Can't win? I don't think I've never heard a more idiotic statement in my entire existence, and I've heard a lot." He said, amused

"And you still can't see the flaw." Samuel continued.
"All of your plans and strategies, have yet to have accounted for one, key thing."

"And that would be?" He asked, sounding almost genuinely curious.

"Me." Samuel voiced bravely.

"Section 22 and a half, book 3, of The Rules of The Underworld and its Inhabitants, Past, Present and Future states: 'When this rule is called upon by any non past, present, or future inhabitant(s) of the underworld, such as, but not limited to, a human, that being is given the right to ask any, then physically present inhabitant(s) of the underworld, past, present, or future, a maximum of 3 questions,' and also states, that, 'all answers given to whom, must be correct, non-biased, and appropriately specific.'" Samuel said quickly and confidently.

"So, you have been doing your research." He responded.
"Alright, ask away." He added.

"1, Out of all the human beings you could torment, why did you choose Drake, Armen, Grayson, and Mia?" Samuel began.

"Collin was an easy first choice of target, and naturally when things turned sour, I decided to keep with them, and attempt full control of Drake." He explained.
"Grayson and Mia were selected by chance." He added.

"2. How, and when exactly, did you begin to manifest your way into this realm?" Samuel asked.

"I was waiting for the right moment, when humanity would least expect it, they managed to temporarily seal me away, until the seal wore off enough for me to invade Collin's dreams, and begin my path to reentering the living realm." He answered.

"3. What do plan to do with the living realm once you have gained control over it?" Samuel asked.

"Merge the living realm with the underworld, and rule over it as one, unified realm." He answered.

"Your 3 questions are up, what do you plan to do now?" He said, after a brief pause.

"Fight you." Samuel answered.

"Haheha, hahahaAHAHAHA!" He laughed maniacally.
"You really are a fool!"

"If you're so confident, why don't you come down here?"

With that, He abruptly teleported directly in front of Samuel.
Samuel, seemingly unfazed by His attempt to startle him, gazed with determination into His empty eyes.

I had never seen Him get so close to someone before.
Not without killing them at least.

After a brief moment.
The chaos ensued.

Samuel attempted to punch Him, but his fist was grabbed before it could reach Him.
He attempted to twist Samuel's arm.
But couldn't.
Samuel used his other hand to force Him into a large pillar.
He emerged from the cloud of smoke and dust, flying towards Samuel, but Samuel teleported out of the way, causing Him to fly directly into a wall.

"So... you really can fight..." He voiced.
Samuel used his telekinesis to open the door.
"Drake, Grayson, Armen, Mia! Go!" Samuel yelled, his voice having changed even more.

We all began backing up, and Armen and I starting heading for the door.
"Samuel!" Drake yelled.

"I said GO!" Samuel yelled louder.
"Bu-!" Drake began
"NOW!" Samuel yelled even louder.

"Drake! Remember! The dream Drake! The dream!" Samuel yelled, tossing a small object to Drake, before then being thrown into a wall.

Drake, Armen and I got out, but as Grayson was running for the door, It released, and we all looked in horror and dismay, as it slammed down on him, crushing is chest.

"Grayson!" Drake yelled.
"Drake! We have to go!" Armen shouted to him, grabbing Drake's arm.

"We can't leave him!" Drake protested.
"I'm sorry Drake! We have to!" Armen shouted back, pulling him away.