chapter 20

Flashback

Izuku:hey Tsu Have you seen the batteries for the REMO?

*Izuku opened the door and instantly blushed as Tsuyu was in her inner clothes. Tsuyu looked at Izuku, blushing a bit. Even after years, Tsuyu's heart still pounds her chest whenever he looks at her body with desire. It makes her feel extremely good about herself.*

Tsuyu: I guess I grew a few pounds. Kero

*Tsuyu muttered to herself before her whole attitude changed to a more seductive one as Tsuyu slowly walked up to him, swaying her hips in a hypnotic fashion, making Izuku's mouth start to water as Tsuyu softly rubbed Izuku's chest with one finger.*

Tsuyu: Oh, you dirty villain, I'm going to need to punish you for going against the law. Now you're going to tell me where your little friend is, Kero...~

*Before Izuku could say anything, Tsuyu kissed him, exploring his mouth with her long tongue. As they stumbled back to the bed, Tsuyu ripped Izuku's shirt off and put his hands over his head as he let go of the kiss, licking Izuku's jawline. *

Izuku: Oh, it's going to take more than that to make me talk to you, hero...

Tsuyu: Really, then how about this Kero?

*Tsuyu kept giving Izuku kisses while dry-humping him. As Izuku heard a click on top of him, he looked, and Tsuyu chained him up the bed.*

Izuku: Oh, what's this?

Tsuyu: If you're not going to tell me where your little friend is, I guess I'm going to have to give you a nice wet and long punishment. Are you ready, Kero?

*Tsuyu started taking off the bra slowly, making her tits more visible.*

Tsuyu: I said, Are you ready for your punishment, you dirty villain Kero?

Izuku: Oh yes, please, hero, punish me...

Tsuyu;great Kero

*Tsuyu stopped and got off Izuku and started to change; Izuku looked deeply confused.*

Izuku, um, hero, what are you doing?

Tsuyu: Oh, I'm going grocery shopping. What do you want for dinner? Kero

Izuku: Um, Tsu, what about me?

*Tsuyu turned around, smiling at Izuku as she walked up to him and caressed his cheek.*

Tsuyu: You are going to be a good little boy, and wait for me here; I might take hours, Kero.

Izuku:w..wait what?!

Tsuyu: Think of it as payback for making me watch Clannad Kero.

*Izuku paled and looked horrified as he finally caught up to what Tsuyu did. Tsuyu gave him a peck on the lips before walking off.*

Tsuyu; I'll be back in a few hours, and I'm taking mutt. Maybe that will teach you a lesson.

Izuku: Wait, you can't just leave me here!!

Tsuyu: It appears I can again What do you want for dinner? Kero

Zuku looked at Tsuyu for a moment before giving a depressed sighed and smiling.

Izuku:ramen with tofu. I am so getting you back for this.

Tsuyu: Hm, no, you won't, Kero

Present

*Momo looked at izuku laughing so much she actually snorted like a pig, which in turn made izuku laugh while tsuyu kept an amused smile. izuku was genuinely laughing, while momo was laughing, but at the back of her heard she was sad that the story involved stuff momo wanted oh so desperately to do with izuku, while momo was amused even giving out small cute giggles in the back of her mind. She had an aura of superiority since she made sure to be as graphic as possible in that story to make sure momo would know that izuku's body was off limits.