Ryoken: and I swear I'm this close to calling the secretary of education again so they revoke your teaching license this time permanently now, ALL OF YOU!!

The students flinched and looked at their teacher and teacher's assistant; they did not look pleased at all.

Ryoken: Can someone explain to me what in the mother of magneto is going on here?

Eri: I can, professor.

*The second Eri heard Satsuki scoffed, unlike Aizawa Ryoken, who took action.*

Ryoken: Satsuki Asui detention 1 day

Satsuki: But sir...!

Ryoken: Now 3 days, 1 for talking back and 2 for addressing me as sir. I am not sir. Do you all know that I am Professor Ryoken Kurogane? Now Eri ya. Well, the cat's out of the bag. Eri Midoriya yaoyorozu cares to tell me. What's all this been about?

Eri raised her head high, proud of her last name, Midoriya, as she began talking about what happened.

Meanwhile, with Momo

*Momo sighed, feeling absolutely exhausted from dealing with hero paperwork, investors, and crazy Todomomo lovers that want her to support their cause of releasing Todoroki from prison, but sadly, the day was not done.*

Setsuna: Boss, your father is here to see you.

Momo sighed, contemplating whether to tell them she's busy or just deal with it now that the problem had solved itself as Aoi walked in.

Aoi: momo How are you liking sitting in my chair?

Momo: Well, seeing as nothing in this office is your since I burned it and bought new furniture, I say Great, how are things between you and Mother?" heard you and her have one hell of a fight over something about a strip club.

Aoi:a.... Misunderstanding nothing more, which I hope is the same thing with you and Iida since I've heard troubling news that you rejected him. I know that can't be true since you wouldn't be that stupid now, would you?

*Aoi sat down, smiling with one hand in his pocket. Momo knew that he had that damn bell inside the pocket, but she stood firm. *For now*

Momo: Yes, I did, i saw no reason to have an arrangement with him, especially since the last two left the Yaoyorozu business in the state that is in both states. Thank you. I might add that if this company is to move forward, I need to fix it myself, and that will take time and hardships. Not a quick fix solution like arranged marriage that you've proposed honestly is like that's your only solution...

*Momo froze as the sound of the bell was heard as Aoi smile turned into a frown.*

Aoi: That's better, as you know, a woman should be seen, not heard now. Let's talk about what's really important to the company.

Meanwhile, a bit of fluff

Tsuyu: Are you sure, Kero?

Izuku: Yeah, I'm going back to work tomorrow. I might as well go on a date today.

Tsuyu: Oh, how romantic! Take me, you wolf beast. Kero

*Izuku chuckled while Tsuyu got her signature amused smile on her face.*

*Izuku walked up to her and hugged her, lifting her up instantly. Her face changed to one of worry as he rolled his eyes, knowing what she was going to say.*

Tsuyu/izuku: Be careful with your arms. Kero

*Tsuyu huffed, annoyed, and pinched his cheek.*

Tsuyu: Well, excuse me for caring, but seriously, don't overexert yourself, Kero.