178

BELLAsmut-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you," Monica blows out the candles

BELLA
smut
-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you," Monica blows out the candles. We all clapped and she smiled.

Nikki took a photo on the Polaroid and we had a good time. Monica brought some friends over to the house and they did kind of destroy the house but we needed to do something big for her.

"You smell that?" Nikki asks.

"Smells like weed," I say.

I went behind the bush and saw Dean with a couple guys, one holding a lit joint.

"Come on guys," I take the joint and put it to my lips, "could guys have at least brought something that wouldn't smell."

"Stupid kids." I shake my head.
-
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

We all ran outside to see the fireworks. It was a great night, and was going to be a great year.

1994.

Hopefully this new year will bring along new fans for the band. And Nikki will be happier. Gunners going to kindergarten. Things are going by so fast.

"Happy new year baby," Nikki puts his hand on the small of my back and kisses me.

"Happy new year," I smile.
-
Our break was nice while it lasted. Tour was starting up again and the band is hoping for more people to see the shows now that we're going to Europe.

"You ready to go on the plane," I ask Gunner as we walked on.

"Yeah!" He jumps up, "I like when it starts going really fast before going in the air."

"That's my favorite part," I tell him, "it's the funnest part."

Tommy walked in and tried to say hi to me but I pretended to be occupied with something else.

Within a few hours Nikki and the kids knocked out. Tommy started talking to me about something but I just gave him a couple "hmm's" and "oh nice's."

"Are you mad at me?" Tommy finally asks, "It seems like you're mad at me."

"I'm not," I stare at the seat in front of me.

"Did I do something?"

"Not to me particularly," I smile and hand Gunner a pack of popsicle sticks to build with (He's going through a phase).

"Then to who?" He asks.

Just because I didn't feel like it, I walked away.

"To who?"
-
We landed in Germany and we took the kids out to Dinner. "How does the soda taste?" Nikki asks.

"Its pretty good," I say, "wonder if I can grab a couple cans and bring it back."

"You excited for the show?" I ask Nikki, even thought it's not until tomorrow.