one hundred forty-sixx

BELLA-"NO WORRIES," Nikki sighs

BELLA
-
"NO WORRIES," Nikki sighs.

Dylan walks in front of the table and awkwardly ducks "Here just fill this out and hand it back to me."

The next two go and then the last, House of Blues dude. "Guess that leaves us with John," Nikki taps on his paper.

John stood up and took out his Gibson Les Paul that you could tell was slightly older because of the P-90 pick-ups. "You guys have an amp I can borrow?" He asks.

"Yeah," Mick takes a deep breath and stands up.

"And maybe a pedal board?"

Dylan and I brought the heavy ass amp over and plugged it into the wall, "maybe consider getting a cart because that was not fun," I tell the guys and they chuckle. Our lovely contestant says something into the mic and starts to play a few chords.

"This little old man thinks about/suicide twice a day/little old womens scared to death/left alone is desperate times... Oh life's it's misunderstood them/had them dreaming of other days," This song was definitely more of a ballad, his voice was a bit raspy but it sounded nice, at least with these lyrics. Once he finishes he opens his eyes.

"You write that yourself?" Nikki asks.

"Uh, yeah." He says unplugging the Les Paul.

"Cool," he bluffs, "we'll get back to you."

"Thank you," he leaves and Nikki gets out of character.

"It has to be him," Nikki says, "just has to."

"We saw a lot of good people," Mick folds his hands, "he may have showed up late but he wrote the goddamn song."

"I liked him too," Tommy says.

"I'll call him tomorrow morning because I'm assuming he isn't home yet, what should I tell him? Jam at the studio?" I ask.

"Yeah just tell him to be there at around noon, we'll play with him and maybe try to get to know him," Tommy suggests, "or we can plan something, jam one day, get to know him another."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Mick agrees.
-
It was around 8:30 when auditions finished, Gunner was awake, Storm was not, so I had to wake her up so she could eat, and she did not appreciate it. Then she went back to sleep but at 4 in the morning decided she was hungry again. I sat down in the chair while Storm was being fed and she was done with my right boob so now she's going to the left.

Her birthday is soon and I'm not sure if we should celebrate with everyone here or just us. I suppose I'll just talk to Nikki about it. When she was done I went back to bed and laid down.

"What're you doing up?" Nikki asked.

"Your daughter was hungry," I said and went back to my side, Nikki pulled me up against him and placed his hands on my stomach, his breath hit my neck and his light snores filled my ears. Then finally I went back to sleep.