143

BELLAsmut-WHEN YOU start to recover from an eating disorder one thing no one tells you is that you will still have the urge to go back to your eating habits

BELLA
smut
-
WHEN YOU start to recover from an eating disorder one thing no one tells you is that you will still have the urge to go back to your eating habits. There's no telling anyone "just eat more" or "eat less." if you ate a lot as a kid and randomly decided one day that you wanted to lose the weight, even as an adult you'll always find the habits you had before will be calling you back. The same goes for when you barely ate anything to the point your skin was starting to become loose. Any addiction rwally.

And that's why I'm standing here, in front of the toilet, just simply staring at it. Storm is sitting in the bath playing with toys, laughing, then when I hear her scream happily I snap out of my thoughts and start to play with her.

It's a reminder I can't fall back into my old habits, I don't want my daughter to grow up thinking that she has to be as skinny as a toothpick to be pretty.

"Mama!" Gunner comes running in and he gives me a hug.

"My boy!" I squeeze him, holding him a bit longer than I intended to. Nikki comes in and just smiles.

"You're squeezing," Gunner says as if he couldn't breathe.

"I'm sorry," I let go and kiss his head. Gunner runs off and Nikki kneels down to give me a kiss, "how was it?"

"Went smoothly, how was Storm?" He pokes her stomach.

"She was good, just playing now," I poured some water over her hair and looked at her while saying it.

"That's good," he pauses for a moment, "hey you uh, doing okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, why?"

"Just seem a little off," he sits on the toilet lid and folds his hands, whatever he says, it can't be good, "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Uhh yeah sure anything," I concerningly squint my eyes while keeping my hands under Storm's armpits.

"While we're looking for a new singer, do you think you can look out for anyone from any bands you see playing at the House of Blues, Mick brought it up and I think it would be a great idea," he bounces his knee a bit.

"Of course," I say, "why're you shaking so much?"

"Well you see," he hesitates, "we need to rent a place to hold the auditions and Elektra doesn't want to pay for a place so the band is well uh, doing it out of pocket."

"Oookay~"

"I'm just saying we have to get someone good, and we need to make up for that money somehow, but Doug'll handle that I guess," he takes a deep breath, "want me to just order Dinner tonight?"

"Yeah, yeah I would like that, sorry I never got to it earlier, Storm had a blowout and I wanted to put that first," I explained.

"No worries, dinner is on me," he kisses my head.

Storm and I stayed in the bathroom for a few extra minutes, I can't believe she's gonna be 1 soon. Becoming a mom is crazy enough but for over a year, my god. Nikki ended up picking pizza. The table was silent and Nikki was off in his own world. Gunner and Storm were put to bed and Nikki took a shower while I sat on the bed looking through a Metal Edge magazine.

Nikki comes out of the shower naked and just lays down on his side. "Didn't feel like putting pajamas on?" I ask putting my magazine down.

"No," he whispers, that may have been the first word I'd heard come out of his mouth for hours.

"What's going on?" I ask scooting closer to him.

He turns around, "Just stressed," he shrugs, "with the whole singer situation you know, I just really hope this can pull together."

"Do you maybe want me to take your mind off of it?" I trace his tattoos with my fingers, "Stressing this much isn't good for you."

"I mean that would be nice, but you aren't just doing it to make me feel better are you?" He raises his eyebrows, I grab his hand and place it between my legs on the fabric of my underwear, "oh you definitely aren't," He tries to get his finger in but I stop him.

"Nuh uh," I move the blanket down and he pops up, "this is about you right now," I pump him a few times and adjust myself into a position, chest down, ass in the air. I lower my head and suck on just the tip getting a couple groans out of him.

He grabs my hair and puts it into a ponytail and softly pushes my head down, "Ahh God," I look up and see his eyes closed, head thrown back, obviously enjoying what I was doing to him then bringing my fingers to my clit at the same time. Bobbing my head up and down there were a few spurts of pre-cum shooting into my mouth, so I took that as a sign to stop.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked but I was already hovering over him, lined up with him.

His hands flew up to the side of his head as I teased him a bit, rubbing the tip against my clit, "You ready?" I ask for consent.

"Just do it already," he demands and I slide down.

"Ohhh fuck," I say. I go a bit slow for a small second and then start to speed up, I lean back then hop up and down while gripping my ankles for support. Nikki didn't know what to do with his hands for the first few minutes.

He helps me out once I start to get tired and grips onto my hips with one hand and the other rubs my clit, "Ay dios mio!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Ugh you are so fucking hot when you do that," He hoarsely says and I feel him twitch inside me. That always does it. "Keep doing it."

"Ay papi!"

"Oh my god," he whimpers, "I'm gonna cum."

I start saying the sexiest things I could before lifting myself up, he releases into his hand as I squirt right onto him and fall.

"I love you, you know that," I say.

"I love you too," he kisses my head before getting up to clean himself off, "looks like I have to take another shower," he smirks, "wanna join me?"

"Don't have to ask me twice."
-
OH MY GOD GUYS I AM SO SORRY. these next few chapters have been written for weeks but i have had no time i go through and edit them, neither has Sxturnx130 so i will be posting 3 chapters today just to make up for it and will definitely be more active from now on, no that my schedule isn't as crazy. anywho, thank you for reading, almost at 1k reads!!!