137

BELLAsmut-NIKKI PULLED his sweats down and stepped into the shower with me

BELLA
smut
-
NIKKI PULLED his sweats down and stepped into the shower with me. "I thought you said when you came home you were gonna be all mine," He teased.

"It was 4:30 in the morning and you were asleep, I didn't want to wake you up for sex," I smile.

"Well I'm up now," he comes down to my level, "and we can put this to good use." He grabs the vibrator and brings it in between my legs then turns it on. I never even got down from my high so any orgasm from here will be easy to reach.

Jesus.

Oh my god...

I can't-

"Nik- I'm gonna cu-" I struggle to speak. A second later the vibrating stopped, "why'd you stop?" I asked, my voice strained with need.

Ignoring my question he spreads my legs and pulls my hips closer only to make me slip around, and his knees kept sliding as well. "Fuck," he raised his voice.

"Maybe we can do this outside of the shower?" I suggest. We step out and grab some towels that the guests typically use. Then he unexpectedly lifts my leg up onto the sink.

The cold marble of the sink just added to my already ovulated senses, causing my eyes to dart up to his cloudy figure in the foggy mirror.

"I thought we were going to do this outside the bathroom," I look up at him.

"You said outside the shower not outside the bathroom." He then asked, "you ready?"

Giving him consent I nod and he kept eye contact with me the entire time he put it in, I took a deep breath as he went slow a few times then started to thrust harder and snapped his hips against mine, "Ahhh fuck," I look in the mirror and see Nikki looking down focused on what he's doing.

The sight alone turned me on even more, the focus in his eyes and the hitch of his breath was damn near enough to throw me over the edge.

He kept thrusting leaving a loud smack on my ass which stung in the best way possible, "I wanna cum together," he grits through his teeth, we make eye contact through the mirror. My hand that was originally supporting me moved down to my clit, I rubbed it around in circles.

Knots started to form in my stomach, "god that feels so good," I say.

"Are you touching yourself?" He asks.

"Is that a problem?"

"No," he smiles, "it's so hot."

A few moments later we both started to reached our climaxes, Nikki went harder, my moans became less controlled, "Fuck Fuck Fuck," Nikki yelled and then we both came at the same time, he pulled out and it all spilled out.

"I love you," I say into a kiss.

"I love you too."
-
We laid in bed naked and just talked, "so how was work?" Nikki asks, the TV ran but we didn't pay much attention.