133

BELLAsmut-ONCE NIKKI and I took a nap we decided to go downtown

BELLA
smut
-
ONCE NIKKI and I took a nap we decided to go downtown. I was going to make dinner most nights but since we just got here we decided on going out. We sat outside, I wore a sundress and had a bandana on while Nikki was wearing a short sleeve button up and jeans.

After both of us got our drinks and ordered our food I asked, "is there anything you want to do while we're up here?"

He rubbed his chin as he looked at me before he spoke.

"Uhh I saw a pirate ship when we came up here, it was inside the lake, we could check that out," he suggests.

"That sounds like fun," I grab his hand from across the table and notice a weird demeanor across his face, "you doing okay."

"Yeah yeah," he smiles, "just tired."

"Oh well we ca-"

"10 oysters and a pasta with scallops," the waitress says.

"I got the oysters," I raise my hand and smile.

She placed the oysters in front of me and the pasta in front of Nikki, "Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked whilst straightening up her posture.

"That'll be all, thank you so much," I smile and grab a lemon wedge from the ceramic cup placed next to my plate then squeeze it into an oyster.

"I don't understand how you can just eat oysters," he shakes his head.

"They're fucking delicious," I chuckle, "you want one?"

Looking conflicted, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Why not," he holds his hand out while I squeeze lime into an oyster then hand it to him, he slurps it up, "taste isn't bad, but that texture," he shuts his eyes to show his disgust, "wanna bite of the pasta?"

"Please," I smile, he spins his fork on the noodles and reaches over to feed me, "fuck that is good."

"Right!" He agrees and continues to eat.

NIKKI
-
BELLA AND I finished our food then it came time to pay. She came with the check and being the gentleman I am, I put my card in, but had a weird feeling I forgot something.

The waitress came around and looked a bit disappointed, "Nikki what about the tip?" Bella whispered.

"Shit that's what I forgot," I checked my wallet and realized, "I have no cash."

That's one thing I take pride in, tipping big. Even in fancy restaurants waiters and waitresses don't make what they deserve, especially with what they put up with.

"Sorry one moment," Bella went into her purse and pulled out 75 dollars, "there you go."

"Thank you," the server tucked it into her pocket.