Blinding Lights: Act 3

Start bij het begin

Francesca:(mind) The paint on me was a red herring! The whole floor was set to the creek!

She feels her jacket get placed on her.

Francesca:!?

Ignorance: BAH!

She uses her Stand to attack, but "Paint It Black" is too fast for her to hit.

Francesca:!?

She turns around to find Jojo Stand hiding in the shadows.

Francesca:(mind) Where are you...?

Turning around, she found Jojo dropping from the ceiling before he grabbed her by the neck.

Francesca:!?!

Paint It Black: BLACK, BLACK, BLACK!!!

Painting his hand black, Jojo guaranteed, that even if he forgot Francesca, his hand would be stuck choking her.

John: Now...

John: Hm?

"Ignorance" ability activated, and Jojo completly forgot about Francesca who continued to be choked as John left the office after hearing a heavy stomp down below.

Making his way down to the first floor, with Francesca still choking.

As Jojo came across the scene of Annie getting shoved to the floor and Hugo about to choke her, Francesca called back her Stand undoing her power to get Jojo to stop.

(Tap, tap, tap)

John:(turns to Francesca)...

John:(sees the knife in the thigh)

Noticing Jojo, Annie tried calling for help, as Hugo warned him.

Hugo: Stay back, or I'll-

Jojo pulls the knife out of his thigh.

(John's Theme)

Hugo:!?

He brings it to Francesca's face.

Francesca:!?

Francesca:(shakes head)

Francesca: GHHHAAAA!!

Jojo drags the knife diagonally across Francesca's face, then places her in front of a window, where she can see her reflection. Jojo then painted her eyelids, so they stayed open, and then painted her so she stayed stuck in place.

Thus leaving her to suffer at the hands of her own OCD.

Hugo:!?

Immediately getting off of Annie, Hugo kept his distance from Jojo.

John:...

John: I... I have intrusive thoughts... Well... We all do.

John: But I naturally follow those thoughts...

John: My sister however took Pavlov's teaching to heart, and gave it a negative reinforcement spin, and conditioned me to be...

John: More "controlled".

John: However... Too many stimuli give me too many thoughts...

John: And when someone angers me... I simply lose the motivation to care about controlling my darkness.