Blinding Lights: Act 3

Start from the beginning

John: The paint on you, has left you heavy enough to make the floor creek.

John: I also undid a thread in your clothing, carefully pulling it, which I can follow to you...

John: And after touching you, I now have your scent...(sniff)... "Ocean XI" is quite a rich brand.

Francesca:!?!

John: I can hear you... Smell you... And have a lead to find you...

John: And when I get my hands on you... We'll see which intrusive thought wins.

(1st Floor)

Thinking fast, Annie grabs Hugo's headphones. Bootlegging their sound prowess, via "Smooth Criminal" she lifts her hand up to his ear and snaps.

(SNAP)

Hugo: Agh!?

Dropping Annie who couldn't move her legs, she began rolling away, to create distance.

Hugo:(rolls eyes) That accomplished so much...!

He walked over to Annie, who threw her purse. As she let go, Annie's Stand bootlegged its momentum, tossing upward, which she did to punch Hugo.

Hugo: Ack!? God damn it! Knock it off!

"Fairytale" spat out its tounge once again, aiming for Annie's head, this time, "Smooth Criminal" managed to block the hit, though Annie did receive damage, she didn't lose control over another limb.

Hugo:...

His Stand the rapidly began spitting its tounge, which "Smooth Criminal" stood strong and blocked, nevertheless, Annie felt as if she was getting rapidly punched in the gut.

Annie:(grunting)

Hugo walked over and picked up Annie like a bride.

Hugo: You can't beat me. Not with that weak Stand.

Annie: Tch! If you think I'll let another SHIT HEAD like you, make me into whatever you want...

Annie: Then you are sorely mistaken!

Hugo: Bold words, coming from someone who can't back does words up.

Annie: Don't count me out just yet!

She shoves her long nail finger as hard as she can into Hugo's right eye, just as "Fairytale" spat out and struck the side of her head.

Hugo/Annie: Agh!?

Hugo leaned back after getting poked in the eye and fell with Annie who lost the use of her arms. But the young blond wasn't out for the count just yet.

"Smooth Criminal" bootlegged Hugo's weight, adding it to Annie's, thus when he hit the ground with her still in his arms, she knocked the wind out of him.

Hugo:(coughs)!?

(2nd Floor)

Francesca was in great danger, and she knew that well. But she had a solution.

Most of the paint gave her weight, was on her jacket. Removing it, and tossing it aside, she needed only to trust in "Ignorance" to keep her hidden.

Throwing her jacket aside, she heard some mumbles of "Black, black", but that only grew her confidence back.

She tried to take a step.

(Creak)

Francesca:!

It then hit her, Jojo drooled paint all over the office.