☆24☆

When you feel like you're at the highest point in life, you feel as if you're in cloud nine, where you wished you were all your life, then everything comes crashing to the ground. Well, that's how Maria felt her life was headed.

She had dreaded the day that she finally forced herself to confront Ethan about the mysterious texting, alas, she grew some balls and decided to confront him.

He sat on the sofa in the cafeteria, as per usually typing on his phone. Maria sat on his lap, hoping to gain his attention. He wrapped his arm around her, kissing her neck tenderly. Although his eyes remained on the phone as if they were glued to it.

"Babe? Can you just- move your phone away? Just for a second... I wanna talk to you about something" Upon hearing this, he lowered his phone, gazing at her. He pulled her close, whispering in her ear.

"I'm super horny, let's go fuck in the janitors closet" he smirked against her ear, her body shuddering under the warmth of his close proximity.

"Fine" she gave in, not having the strength to say no to his needs. He silently cheered to himself, dragging her to the closet.

*Shmut👩‍🦲*

"Oh~ Ethan"  she murmured, his body pressed against hers as he devoured her neck, savoring every last moment.

"Shh baby, stay real quiet for me" he growled in a husky voice, his hair a mess and his shirt already missing. She couldn't help the moans that escaped her body, his work was just too irresistible.

He slipped his hand under her shirt, fondling her breasts through her bra. She almost came undone and he hadn't even done anything yet.

Ethan roughly pulled her panties to the side, revealing her pussy. He ran his tongue along the seam of her lips, tasting her sweetness. "You're so wet for me," he growled, his voice rough with desire. "I'm going to fuck you now, maria. And I'm not going to stop until you're clawing at my abs."

He positioned himself between her legs, his erection pressing against her opening. "Look at me," he commanded, his voice harsh. "Watch as I take what's mine."

She obeyed, her eyes locked onto his. He thrust forward, burying himself deep inside her. She gasped, her nails digging into his shoulders. "Fuck," he groaned, his hips moving in a rough rhythm. "You feel so good."

He grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him. "Say it," he demanded. "Say you're mine." She whimpered, her body shaking with need. "I'm yours," she whispered back. And with that, he lost control, thrusting into her harder and faster, claiming her body, claiming her soul.

She felt her high coming, her senses flooding her system, allowing her body to take control.

"I'm cumming!" She moaned out, alerting Ethan.

"Cum for me baby" he growled, relentlessly pounding into her. She finally released and they got themselves cleaned up. Once they returned to the couch, he pet his lap, allowing her to sit on it.

"So baby... You were saying?before I just gave you the best fucking of your entire life of course" he winked at her. Her breath caught in her throat, attempting to form sentences, yet she felt like she was going to throw up.

"I gotta go, talk to you later" she hurriedly paced to the bathroom, emptying the contents of her guts into the toilet bowl, flushing it down almost immediately.

'What's wrong with me? Why can't I just confront him?'

Those kinds of thoughts flooded her mind immensely, throwing her into an endless pit of questions. She felt like she was drowning. She couldn't breathe.

She couldn't breathe.

Everything started blacking out as she stared at her distorted, shaky hands. Her kinds felt like they were collapsing on themselves, her brain fizzing and her mind slowing down.

And just like that, she had blacked out.

How Maria feels rn: (so coquette🤗)