☆22☆

IT'S SMUT TIME POOKIES🤭😍 (If you don't like smut go to the next chapter bbg)

The date went smoothly, the new couple flirting and teasing each other for the rest of the afternoon. The sun had set as they finished packing up the setup causing Maria to sigh.

"Guess it's time to go" Ethan spoke, shutting the boot of the car and leaning on it, staring at his love. She smirked at him causing him to stare at her with his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Maybeeee we could... Do something a little more... Interesting?" She walked up to Ethan, running her hands over his collar bone, making him shiver in pleasure, grabbing her by her waist and pulled her closer. She pulled him into a passionate kiss, that kiss soon turning from passionate to hungry and lustful. He gently pushed her aside, opening the back seat door and laying her down gently, moving to kiss her neck.

"Oh.. Yes... Keep going" Maria pleaded, unable to breathe due to the pleasure. His hands slid up her thighs and played with the hem of her dress, asking for permission. Maria nodded desperately, her head falling back against the leather seat.

Ethan only chuckled before lifting her dress up to her hips, getting a view of her lower body. He could feel the buldge in his pants grow tighter, almost begging to be let out.

"Please...Ethan, please" he heard her whimpers that only encouraged his buldge to grow tighter.

"Is this ok baby?" He asked gently, playing with her dress, a smirk plastered on his face. She nodded frantically, seeming like a wreck for him. So desperate.

Ethan parted her legs gently, spreading them apart and noticing how her panties soaked due to just him touching her.

"So wet for me babygirl" Ethan smirked to himself, Maria only moaning in response.

"Just what I like to hear" he spoke, pulling her panties down to her ankles, allowing her to kick them off. He stared at her soaked core for a minute before asking her a question.

"You a virgin sweetheart?" He parted her legs further, bobbing his head down, the heat on his breath could be felt on Maria's pussy as she moaned loudly.

"Nope...just n-never been f-fucked like t-this" She stuttered out, barely making out a sentence due to her newfound ecstasy. Ethan only hummed, slipping his tongue into Maria's wet folds that were practically dripping by now. She let out a loud moan, her back arching drastically. She gripped ethans head and pushed him deeper into the depths of her legs, moaning in pleasure at the feeling.

He swirled his tongue around in her pussy, tasting the sweetness of her walls as he pushed deeper inside, feeling her g spot. Maria closed her thighs against his head, causing him to grab her thighs and push them down and continue. She continuously moaned, the pleasure getting too much for her as she rounded to her climax.

Yet before she could even think about coming, her boyfriend emerged from her legs, staring at her with lust.

"Don't you dare cum babygirl" get spoke in a raspy voice, making Maria melt. She bit her lip and nodded, gazing at his gorgeous features.

"We're not done yet baby" he undid the zipper of his jeans, kicking them off to the side before pulling down his boxers, setting his erection free. It sprung out at about a good 8 feet, causing Maria's jaw to drop at the realization that that monstrosity was about to be inside her.

He helped her pull the rest of her clothes off, kissing the valley of her breasts, leaving hickeys as he groped her tits in his massive veiny hands. Maria couldn't help but moan again, feeling sensitive and weak at the fact that she was begging this man for more.

"Please ethan, please"

"Please what princess?" He smirked.

"Please f-fuck me" she stuttered out, her head falling backwards in pleasure. That sentence was all the confirmation he required as he lined his hard dick at her entrance, slowly pushing the tip in causing them both to moan and groan at the new sensation. He let her adjust to his size, slowly pushing more of it in at a time.

Once she fully adjusted, he started picking up the pace, slapping noises being heard throughout the car.

"So tight baby... So wet for me" Ethan praised her, grabbing her hips and slamming himself deep within her, hitting her g spot and earning a moan from her. He brought his lips to her nipples and played with one, while sucking on the other, swapping sides and doing the same thing to the other nipple. At this point Maria's eyes had rolled to the back of her head even further than before, her fingernails scratching his now bare back.

"Ethan, please I'm gonna-" Ethan groaned and pounded into her faster, moans escaping her mouth at a rapid speed, repeating his name over and over like a broken record. He groaned, pulling out and coming over her stomach. He chuckled and grabbed a cloth.

"Sorry baby"  get wiped her off and helped her get dressed, dressing himself before helping her into the passengers side, running around and hopping into the drivers seat before turning the car on.

"That was so fucking amazing" Maria chuckled, looking at him out of breath. He gazed at her before he spoke.

"I always get what I want" he replied, evoking a smirk from her before the took off on their way back to her house.

A/n

I dunno what an inch is lol.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED MAKE SURE TO CHECK UNDER UR BED TONIGHT😍🤭