☆4☆

The girls stood in awe as they watched Paxton hall-yoshida walk past the in the hallway. He turns around briefly.

"Can't talk now, I've got an interview" he turned around and kept walking in the direction of the principal's office.

☆☆☆

Maria sat at the dinner table with her mother, they were eating takeaway since her mother had taken on a double shift at the hospital. They ate in a comfortable atmosphere, simply enjoying each other's company.

☆☆☆
With Devi.

She got a message from an unknown number while her family was unpacking the food her mother got.

It's Ethan. I'm outside.

Devi sighed and walked outside, praying that her car would be fixed. She walked up to Ethan on the driveway.

"Yo"

"Yo back" he replied as he set his skateboard down.

"You want the keys so you can take it to a repair shop?" Ethan shakes his head.

"No, I just got this spray, it cleans the spray paint off pretty well" devi's eyes squint.

"How much was that?" Ethan looks at the spray.

"Thirteen dollars?" Devi inhales and curses.

"Skeeter you no good son of a bitch!" Ethan chuckles.

"So you're kind of mean, huh?"Devi shakes her head in disapproval.

"No I just believe in justice"

"Well whatever it was I've never been yelled at like that before" Devi snorts.

"I find that hard to believe" she chuckles.

"But your friend uh, Maria... Something about the way she yelled at me just turned me on" Devi smirks.

"So you like her huh?" Ethan looks to the ground shyly as he nods.

"Just a bit. She's different, above average. I wanna get to know her but I feel like she kinda hates me now" he rubs the back of his neck to calm the nerves that he felt. Devi chuckles at his shyness.

"I think you two would make a good couple" he chuckles.

"Really?" He takes his eyes off the ground and stares at her in hope. Devi shrugs.

"She's a tough one to crack... It takes a lot to apologize to her trust me I should know" Devi rolls her eyes.

"But she'll come around, I bet she won't be able to resist your charm" she playfully hits his arm and chuckles. He hands her the spray.

"Just follow the instructions and it should come off, and tell your hot friend that she can keep my skateboard" he gets on his other skateboard and rides into the night.

☆☆☆
Back with Maria

It was the next day and Maria was waiting outside of devi's house so she could catch a ride to school. She spotted the car and inspected it. Not a scratch in sight, in fact it looked brand new. She smiled to herself knowing that Ethan had been responsible enough to fix her car, even if it was with a little bit of threatening.

Devi walked out of the house looking a bit shaken up. Maria's eyebrows furrowed.

"You okay devi?" Devi nods.

"I almost just died" Maria smirked a but before replying.

"How?" Devi sighs.

"I fell down the stairs, termites must've eaten the wood. Apparently there's an infestation" Maria nods.

"That's fair, so that guy I saw walk into your house was there to fix them?" Devi nods. The girls pile into the car before Devi decides to speak up again.

"That was actually margot's dad" she watched as Maria's facial expressions turned to one of shock.

"Oh my gosh, he looks way older now" Devi laughs.

"Seriously, he must've been sick of dying his hair and shaving his moustache" Maria giggles.

☆☆☆

The girls are grouped together at devi's locker as Devi collects her books. As Maria is turning around she accidentally hit someone. Their deep voice groaned indicating that he must've got hit in the crotch. She turned to see Ethan, scoffing.

"So I see you've decided to repay what you've done to my friends car?" Maria crosses her arms awaiting his reply. He stands up right upon hearing her voice.

"Yeah I did sweetheart, can I talk to you? In private maybe?" Maria huffs.

"And why should I do that?" She looks away, listening to Ethan exhale.

"Well I guess I'll have to beg" Maria's head whips back to his figure as he gets on his knees and makes a praying motion with his hands.

"No no-" Maria tries to stop him before he wails out loud enough for the whole hallway to hear.

"Please Maria! Please talk to me" marias face flushed red as the boy knelt in front of her on both knees. She acts fast, quickly placing a hand over his mouth.

"Fine, just get up" he smiles and stands up, grabbing her hand.

"I have her back to you soon devi, don't worry" Devi chuckles as her best friend is hauled away by the bad boy.

They turn the corner into a less crowded area. Maria is leaned against the wall as Ethan is stood in front of her. He puts his hands on either side of her against the wall, causing Maria to frantically blush.

"What can I guy like me do to earn your forgiveness?" Ethan asked in a low, husky voice.

"If you're trying to seduce me its not gonna work. I dated Paxton hall-yoshida, he was the king of flirting" Ethan leaned in close to her face.

"But he isn't me" Maria wanted to give in, but she had to stay strong for her friend Eleanor whom was still infatuated with this boy. She pushed the arms that bound her in place away, quickly stepping away from the wall. Ethan facial expression saddened.

"I can't" Maria smiled, walking to the door. Ethan gripped on her upper arm. She turned to meet his desperate yet flirty eyes.

"Why not?" He pouted, trying to act like it actually affected him.

"I'm not into guys that like to trash my best friends car" Maria huffed, ripping her arm from his grip. She sauntered out of the room trying to seem cool about the situation, making her way to class.

☆☆☆