☆8☆

"What?!" Maria gasped as she heard the news. Apparently Ben had been avoiding Devi, saying that Margot didn't want him to talk to her after the accusation blah blah blah but it was originally ben's stupid idea. Maria couldn't believe it. Ben really wants that circumcision. She walked into the classroom where Ben was sitting in, storming right up to his desk before slamming her hands on the table. Everyone looked at the fuming girl in confusion. Ben looked as if he knew what she was going to say.

"Hey Ben, Margot. I just wanna let Ben know something so I might take him for a second and before you say anything I don't want someone that's been fucking you because they absolutely have an STI" Maria fake smiled at the shocked girl before dragging Ben out of the classroom by his ear.

"What did I tell you huh?!" Ben looked to the ground, angering Maria she took another step forward.

"Look at me Ben. What the actual fuck?!" He looks up at her, anger seeping in his eyes.

"What did I do now?" Maria pushed him with all her might.

"What do you mean? The fact that you have been ignoring Devi all because you have one bad sex experience. She's probably the first and last girl who will willingly have sex with you so I would've been grateful if I were you" Ben looks away again, not daring to speak in fear of angering Maria further.

"Devi likes you Ben and you settle for Margot? She doesn't have the history that you and Devi share, she's not as special and I can see it in the way you look at her. I'm only being nice once because I don't wanna have to deal with a broken hearted Devi ok? So think about that" Maria finishes her rant and walks away. She really just wanted the best for Devi, even if the boy she liked was Ben gross.

☆☆☆

It was currently lunch time when she had promised to watch Ethan skate. Nothing more, nothing less. She walks out to the parking lot to see a bunch of boys skating. She spots Ethan and as soon as he sees her he walks over to her.

"Here to take up my offer on making out? I have a good spot for it" he givers her his signature smirk.

"No thanks I'm not in the mood. I can watch you skate though?" Ethan nods in understanding before getting on his skateboard. He does a few tricks before another skater crashes into him. He tumbles onto the ground groaning in pain while clutching his knee. Maria immediately ran to his aid.

"Ethan are you ok?" She holds out a hand for him to take. He grabs it and tries to stand up, immediately falling onto her for support.

"Nope no way, can't stand on it" he motions to his knee. She slings his arm over her shoulder, letting him lean on her for support.

"Guess that's what you get for showing off, let's get you to the nurses office" he chuckles as she hauls him along the hallways down to the nurses office. As they get there, Maria turns to leave but is stopped by a hand grabbing hers.

"Please stay" she turns to meet Ethan's pleading eyes she sighs and sits next to him as they wait for the nurse. Ethan grabs her hips, moving her onto his lap. She immediately blushes and turns to face him.

"Ethan, I'm gonna mess up your knee if I sit on your lap" Ethan smirks and bites his lip.

"But you wanna sit on my lap?" Maria scoffs as he chuckles lightly.

"No, get me off before I hurt your knee even more" she moves off his lap without another word. The nurse comes in and helps fix up his knee. He was told not to put too much pressure on it and the nurse asked Maria to keep an eye on him. They soon walk out with his hand around her shoulder again.

"Don't get used to this" Maria mumbles. He just chuckles.

☆☆☆

Maria is sat with Eleanor in the cafeteria, listening to her rant on about Trent. She is happy that she is able to talk to her friend again and is even more happy that she is still dreaming of him. Maria thought they were one of the weirdest couples but they were happy and that's all that matters.

"Sometimes I wonder if we're looking at the same moon at night"

"I'm so glad that you guys are figuring things out, now my only worry is Ethan. He's been pestering me all week" Maria groans and sinks into the couch.

"I think you two would look good together, I feel like Ethan knows how to have some fun, like sexually. He's not a hobby guy" both the girls laugh.

"How are you such a good therapist? You need to replace my current one honesty" she gives the girl a side hug as they laugh together.

☆☆☆

Maria is standing out at the car park, near the hot topic boys. They were talking about Paxton, which Maria honestly didn't care about anyway. She'd been seeing him in the hallways, the two exchanging greetings on occasion.

"He's like a loser now" one of the boys said. Maria saw Paxton walking past them, giving the group a sad look. She decided to be nice and walk over to him.

"Hey Pax! How are you doing?" Maria asked,walking up to Paxton. He turns around with a fake smile before replying.

"Good, you?" Maria smiles.

"Yeah I'm great" Maria's smile fades as she leans in close to him.

"Just so you know I don't think you're a loser, those guys are just jealous because they can't live up to your standards" Paxton smiled and nodded.

"Thanks m, I really needed that" they fist bumped before they parted ways.

☆☆☆