☆7☆

"Maria?!" Ethan smiles at Eleanor, flashing his pearly whites at the mortified girl before speaking. Maria however, was way too petrified to speak. She couldn't believe that she had kissed Ethan Morales willingly. Must be the liquor talking.

"Hey Eleanor, we were just talking about you" Eleanor didn't respond, she just turned around and stormed off. Maria tried to run after her, only to be stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around her waist.

"Hey where are you going?got somewhere better to be than in my arms?" Ethan smirked. Maria huffed and broke free of his grip.

"No ethan, because my best friend is mad at me and I wanna fix that. I'm pretty sure that's better than messing around with your tiny dick" Ethan said nothing as she stormed off into the house. The only thought that he had was how hot she looked when she was mad.

"Eleanor wait!, I can explain" Eleanor sharply turned around.

"Explain what? The concept of betrayal?" Her expression said everything her words didn't. Anger and jealousy rose to the surface, bubbling out of her mother all at once.

"Ethan likes me okay? I can't help the 'concept of betrayal' if HE likes ME. What am I just supposed to just magically make him love you? As much as I want that for you I can't change his feelings el" Eleanor crossed her arms, a stoic look spread on her face.

"He kissed me." Eleanor stated, without a word of sarcasm or hurt. Maria's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What?" She looks towards eleanor, searching her face for some sort of lie.

"15 minutes ago by the fridge he also kissed me!" Her voice rose, Maria could hear the hurt in her friends tone.

"That mother fucker" she mumbled, looking down to the ground. Fabiola and Devi came over.

"Are you guys fighting?" Devi asked, her voice laced with concern.

"No I think she's about to break out into acapella" fabiola pitches in.

"No we're obviously fighting don't confuse my favorite music genre into this" Devi looked concerned.

"What happened?" Devi asked.

"Ethan happened, apparently he likes to go around and kiss everyone he sees, that man whore" Maria explained, just as mad as Eleanor, but with Ethan.

"Oh this sucks, we have never let a guy come between us before" fabiola pitched in her comment as if it wasn't obvious.

"And Eleanor I would be...completely happy if you ended up with Ethan but you just got out of a relationship with Trent, he's hurt and you're too blind to see that cause you want to fuck Ethan so bad!" All the girls eyes widened in shock. Eleanor stepped close to Maria.

"Are you calling me a slut?" Maria shakes her head.

"No, I'm calling you a heartbreaker, because that's what you are Eleanor. You just love going around and crushing everyone's hearts for your satisfaction. I mean look at Trent! You don't even consider his feelings or mine! He's like my brother. How would you feel if I just came in and hurt your brother's feelings?" Eleanor looked towards the ground in shame.

"I suppose it wouldn't feel good" Maria scoffs.

"Suppose? Eleanor he won't even talk to me because I 'remind him of you'" Eleanor sighed. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Maria, I was being inconsiderate, please forgive me" Maria's eyes softened upon seeing her friend's teary eyes. She embraced her in a hug, also starting to sob.

"I think I'm drunk and high" Maria stated causing everyone to laugh.

"Let's just promise to stay away from Ethan okay? Besties before testes" Eleanor shakes her head at fabiola's remark.

"Honestly, I think I might talk to Trent, you can have him maria" Maria sighs, grateful that they weren't fighting over Ethan anymore.

☆☆☆

After a week of successfully ignoring Ethan, he snuck up on her when she least expected him to. As she was grabbing her books from her locker, a pair of strong arms had lifted her up in the air, causing her to squeal.

"Stop it!" She accidentally kicked him in the crotch, causing him to drop her. She feel to the floor with a thump.

"I'm so sorry Maria" Ethan spoke helping her up.

"No, it was my fault. I kicked you in the dick" this caused Ethan to bite his lip.

"If you wanna feel it so bad then just ask" he smirked widely. Maria rolled her eyes, picking up her books.

"How are you so horny even after you just got your genitals kicked?" Ethan says nothing and continues smirking at her, staring her up and down.

"My eyes are up here" ethan's eyes looked up into hers with a soft admirable glint in them.

"If I look into your eyes I won't be able to stop" he winked. Maria sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Real smooth Romeo, how long have you been saving that lame ass joke for?" Ethan shrugged.

"Party was fun huh?" Ethan asked as Maria shut her locker.

"Yeah if you don't count the fact that you kissed my friend right before you kissed me"

"oh shit you found out about that?" He smiled at her with his pearly whites. Maria urged him to go on.

"Well I saw you outside and I was like 'damn, I really wanna kiss her again' you know after..."

"The janitors closet! Yeah no I remember. That's still not an excuse though" Ethan just shrugs and smiles.

"You should come out to the parking lot at luch, I'll be skating, I'll do a trick for you and maybe... We could make out?" Maria almost laughs.

"In your wildest dreams lover boy" she pats his cheek twice before Devi walks up to her.

"As cute as this is I have some information to tell Maria, move along Ethan" Maria shrugs and looks at him before he winks and skates away.

☆☆☆

"What?!"

☆☆☆

A/n

What's with me always leaving you guys on cliffhangers? Anyways I'm Australian so if I get the American terms wrong just let me know cuz idk what I'm talking about thanks👹