Prologue

A woman with long wavy golden blonde hair was watching her four year old son playing in the ocean with his father, while she hummed while rubbing the watermelon sized bump on her stomach as she sat on the soft sand. The woman's name was Ri'nela Fae, she was known all over District Four for her enchanting Siren-like voice as she had a rare ability. It was like she was a real life Siren.

"Be careful with your son, Logan!" Ri'nela called out to her husband who had their son sitting on his shoulders.

"He'll be fine! He's tough like his old man," the tall tanned man told his very pregnant wife, whom he didn't want stressing out.

"Mama, sing!" The small boy who went by the name of Percy called out to his mother, as she had decided to make her way over to them in the water.

The woman chuckled at her son who was just as eager as his father to hear her sing. So, she pretended to be in thought before she grinned to the boy and gave him a playful nod.

I, I have known love before
I thought it would no more
Take on a new direction
Still, strange as it seems to be
It's truly new to me
That affection

She sung softly with a hand over her baby bump as she reached up to place a hand on her son's cheek, who was still sitting on his fathers shoulders.

I, I don't know what you do
You make me think that you
Will change my life forever
I, I'll always want you near
Give up on you, my dear
I will never

She was gently swaying with the waves her voice carrying over the wind and water. Soothing those that heard the soft melody.

You thrill me, you delight me
You please me, you excite me
You're all that
I've been yearning for
I love you, I adore you
I lay my life before you
I only want you more and more

Logan placed his son down as he stood in the water and walk over to his mother, placing his head against her baby bump to feel his unborn sibling kick in response.

And finally it seems
My lonely days are through
I've been waiting for you

Ri'nela sent a smile to Logan as he walked over to his slowly growing family. 

I'll carry you all the way
And you'll choose the day
When you're prepared to greet me
I'll be a good mum, I swear
You'll see how much I care
When you meet me

The two Victors that heard the singing from the victor's village watched the small family from the shore with smiles. Especially knowing how Ri'nela was terrified when she was pregnant with her first child, thinking that she wasn't going to be a good Mum.

You thrill me, you delight me
You please me, you excite me
You're all that
I've been yearning for
I love you, I adore you
I lay my life before you
I only want you more and more

Ri'nela wasn't too surprised that her unborn child wasn't really moving as she sung. As it normally stayed still listening to her singing, normally giving her a kick if she stops to early in the song. Although her lower back did start to hurt slightly.

And finally it seems
My lonely days are through
I've been waiting for you

Logan took notice of the discomfort that flashed across his wives face as she placed a hand on the top of her abdomen. He was mentally preparing himself incase his unborn child decided that it chose to come and greet them because of this song.