chapter 15

UNEDITED

                        KIARA POV

   I stared blankly at the position Jarden just left, I was shocked and paralysed at the same time. I felt so stupid, I knew I would have told him earlier maybe everything would have been better now.

  "Harald didn't tell me Jarden was going to here, I swear it" Sharon says. I nodded my head before hugging her.

" Enjoy your day" I whispered to her. She was already going on her honeymoon, and I did not want to spoil her day so I left. I went home.

  The house was quiet, it was not usually quiet because of the noise Iris and Jon make.

  " Mom" I called walking into her room. I saw her sitting on a couch with a book in her hands, it seemed like she was reading.

  " Where are they, are they sleeping?" I asked but she stared at me blankly.

  " Mom, where are my babies?" I exclaimed this time.

  " Calm down Kiara," she says.

  " How can I calm down you are making me scared". She sighed.

  " Jon ran away when we were about to leave because he saw his uncle from school, that was what he said though. I tried to catch up with him but he was already gone he came back later with Jarden"

  " Continue".

  " He followed us home, then took them with him".

  " Wtf Mom, you allowed him to take my kids?".

  " He is their father, Kiara, I had no right to tell him no" I cleaned the tears that were running out of my eyes.

  " Did he tell them anything?" I asked.

  " No, they were happy to spend time with him" Mom muttered.

  I rushed to my room, and then quickly dialled Jarden's number. He didn't answer the first call. I tried calling him again and this time he answered.

  " Jarden where are my kids?" I asked immediately.

  " Our kids Kiara" he corrected. " They are with me".

  " You took them without my permission"

  " Do I need your permission to spend time with my kids?"

  " Yes you do, you can't just come to my house then take the kids that I took care of by myself for six years jarden, you don't have the right".

  " But as the father I do have the right"

  " You could at least tell me".

  " The same way you told me about them," He said in sarcasm.

  " Why are you doing this Jarden?".

  " See Kiara, we can't be doing this through the phone, bye".

  " No no don't...." he ended the call before I could complete my word.

  I crashed on the floor, he was acting so cold towards me, he even called my name, he doesn't normally do that. Was he that angry?

  I couldn't see that night, my mind kept on slipping to Iris and Jon. Where are they okay? Were they thinking about me? Oh my God, I was so worried. I knew nothing bad was going to happen to them but they didn't know Jarden as their father, I had to tell them by myself and not him.

  I went to Jarden's office that morning, it was Sunday, and the kids did not have school, so Jarden probably brought them to his paint house.

  " He doesn't want any visitors," the secretary said but I ignored her tapping on the elevator button.