chapter 13

UNEDITED

                       KIARA POV

" I want you" I murmured softly boldly looking at Jarden in his eyes. He smirked before pecking my lips lightly.

  " No Kiara, we can't" I knew he was trying to resist but he wasn't good at it. I smiled touching his chest then kissed his lips.

  " Why," I said in between the kisses.

  " You might regret it tomorrow" Hmm very considerate but.

  " I'm a grown-ass woman Jarden not an eighteen-year-old Kiara" In saying that I push his body closer to mine. My hand's moved to his crotch, and Jarden groaned when my hand came in contact with his dick.

  " Kiara" he moaned out closing his eyes.

  I smiled before gesturing for him to stand up. He stood up staring at me in surprise.

  I could see how hard he was from the boxers. I licked my lips staring at Jarden straight in the eyes.

  I put my hands into his briefs and grabbed his dick which immediately became very hard.

  I stroked his dick slowly not taking my eyes away from him. I could hear his heavy breathing and I loved it.

  I pulled his briefs, I stared at his dick which was in front of my face. He had become bigger. Damn.

  " You like it?" Jarden asked proudly.

  " Maybe" I stroked his full length with my hands before bringing my mouth closer to take the tip of his dick.

  I looked at Jarden again who was eager to shove his dick down my throat. Teasing him was the best though. I sucked the tip of his dick and he groaned. I sucked it again earning another groan from him.

  " Stop playing with me Kiara" he warned but instead I rolled my eyes before doing the movement I did before.

  "I swear you're gonna regret doing this too" I chuckled softly.

  The sudden change between hard sucking and gentle liking will not only surprise him but also increase the sensation.

  I open my mouth wide and swallow as much as I can, making sure my tongue is out of the way and my lips are sealed tight around the shaft. My hand doesn't move until I start to come back up again, slowly, and at this point, it comes up with me. Another couple of slow, long sucks up and down with the hand following my mouth and his cock is normally nice and lubricated.

I go from gently running my tongue around the head to swallowing him and his whole body responds. It is great to hear him groaning from the pleasure I was giving him  I could tell that he is getting close to cuming, and return to the gentle licking to keep him there at the edge.

  I tried to look up at him every so often, I have been told that makes him feel more in control and he likes to see that I am enjoying myself. In reality, he is not in control I am and we both know it really. I can make him cum at any time I want to, and he knows if I decide to do it he can't do anything but lay back and ride the wave.

  I Took his dick into my hand and move my hand up and down before sinking my mouth over the head and once again taking him as deep as I  can. Then moving my mouth and hand simultaneously gently increase the pressure and speed with each thrust. He was also voluntary and started to meet me with thrusts of his own, , I kept increasing the suction and the speed.

He stiffened, then closed his eyes breathing heavily.  I immediately got the message that he was about to cum.

  With his cock in my mouth he began to come until he has finished, I  continue moving my head and hand as I swallow and follow his lead. He relaxed when it was over and I slowly let him withdraw while looking him in the eye then moved back up his body.