He appeared shocked at my honesty. I've made up my mind. I was going to make them come to terms with each other.

Time had convinced me that I was the reason disaster happened in the future. All because I'm mated to the two most powerful immortals.

I wasn't going to betray my mates. I've sat back and watched my entire family live happily with theirs.

I desired a happy ending.

"Your attitude seemed to have changed," he stated. His eyes searched mine.

"Because I know what I'm going to do now. Moros, all of my life, things have been kept from me like I'm a child. My memory was just given back to me because I'm a liability in their eyes."

His brows creased as he tilted his head to the side but I raised my head. Our noses were inches apart. If I lean forward, we're bound to lock lips.

"I'm tired. Even my own papa treated me with such care. Everything is clear to me now," I growled. A feeling surged through me that I'd never felt before.

The room lit up with this blue flare and I realized that it was coming from me. Static coursed through my veins and my body began to elevate off the bed.

Moros didn't remove the distance between us. I was simply leveled with him now. He raised his blade and with a flick of my index finger, the weapon tore from his fingers and shot across the cave, landing into the darkness.

He wasn't phased. His brow cocked as his eyes traveled up and down my body with a look of endearment.

"I knew there was more to you, little warri—"

"I am no warrior," I interjected. Fiercely motivated, I placed my hand on his cheek. "I am your mate." My voice softened and the magic coursing through me ceased.

He squinted his eyes as he took a step back, chuckling to himself. "There's a grand amount of power seeping off of you, little warrior."

My lips dipped into a frown. "There's something we both have in common, my love." Slowly descending to the floor, I used my telekinesis to fetch my clothes.

Properly dressing, I whispered, "We both have been kept in the dark. I need you for what I'm about to do."

"How do I know that I'm not walking into my own demise, mate?" He mocked the last word, thrusting his blade out of the cracked rocky wall.

"Who can kill you other than Remus? You both are so powerful yet you fight like children!" I clenched my fist.

At my insult, he spun and lunged the blade at me, "You dare insult me?!" His voice boomed.

Calmly raising my index finger that burned with the blue aura, I halted the movement of the blade thrusting at me then deflected it back at him.

He was caught by surprise. The blade hit him right in his collarbone. He stumbled back. He didn't predict that.

"You can't see my future," I stated, slowly walking up to him. He grabbed the blade and yanked it out of his skin. "And if you can't see my future then that means Remus can't either."

A cruel smirk graced his lips as he stared down at me in disbelief. "You just stabbed me.."

"I am sorry but you tried to hurt me first," I muttered and then I calmly placed my hand into his, knocking the blade from his grasp.

Everything started to make sense. Remus wanted me for himself because he knew the power I possessed.

Time blamed me. Remus is my mate but he still wanted to control me. No, not me. The power.