Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!

Começar do início

Sakura scream scared only for Naruto be joked about it as he caught himself upside down.

"Ha-ha! Just kidding!"

"You will be once I get my hands on you!" Aki screamed. At this point she'll die from getting the shut scared out of her.

"You guys really fell for it." He laughed.

"We were worried about you, Naruto." Sakura said. 'I'm gonna strangle you! Shaa, you dork!'

'Why do I think this is going to end badly?' Kakashi thought to which he was proven right as Naruto chakra gave out.

"Aah! You just had to push it, didn't you, show off?"

"Your so dead!"

"Aah!"

Before he could fall to his doom, Sasuke quickly caught him by his foot.

"You really are a total loser, Naruto."

"Naah! Sasuke?"

"All right, Sasuke. You're the best." Sakura gushes.

'If I'm still sane by the time I finish their training, it'll be a miracle.'

'How on earth did Kakashi remain sane?'

~~~

"Let's go back

"Let's go back." Sasuke smiled.

"All right!"

Back at Tazuna house, Aki and the other sat down waiting for Sasuke and Naruto to come back from their little training session.

"Now they're both late. I wouldn't have expected that from Sasuke."

'Oh there's a lot where that came from.' Aki thought.

"What have you been up too?" Tazuna asked as Sasuke help carried Naruto inside. "You look like something the cat dragged in."

Naruto chuckles before stating that they both made it all the way to the top.

'Holy shit am I the only one hearing the god damn ost?!'

"Good. Now we move on." Kakashi said.

"Starting tomorrow, you're both bodyguards for Tazuna." Kakashi said.

"Welcome late bloomers" Aki congratulated them.

"All right!" Naruto cheered causing both him and Sasuke to fall backgrounds.

"Uhh, you are such a loser." Sasuke said as everyone laughed.