Chapter 24: Intrusion.

Two weeks he was here now.

And excepted the special training with the Class 1-A, there was nothing interesting to do.

Izuku teached time to time, last lesson when he was actually a teacher was two days ago, and he had decided to teach how to disarm an explosive. Funny thing, it was his first time, and he had spoken with 4 a lot the day before in the walkie-talkie to learn how.

At least now he also knew how to disarm a bomb.

The time he missed with Kacchan was slowly caught up when they could be with each other outside of class. He felt really close to Jiro, but the bluenette was trying to avoid him most of the time, he guessed why, her friends were always near, and with what he saw last time... Well... He understood her.

Today, it was homeroom class for Class 1-A. Eraserhead was explaining things that Izuku wasn't listening. Probably something about the summer camp. Which was the subject of most of the conversation.

Until.

An alarm blarred through the school. Shrill but scary.

Izuku reacted even quicker than Eraserhead and screamed.

-EVERYONE UNDER THE TABLE NOW. DON'T LEAVE THE ROOM.

Izuku then rushed outside, opening the door brutally, and went to the room just next, he also opened the door and screamed inside, surprising the whole Class 1-B. He screamed the same and closed the door after Vlad King came out of the class, rushing away. Izuku remained there, alone in the corridor, his gun in hand. He was about to contact Nezu with his phone when he heard gunshots coming from the way the two heroes went. There was screams and then silence again.

-PANG!-

 The shot came from behind, narrowly missing Izuku's head, who turned on himself, while lifting his gun, he fired back on the opponent, but due to the surprise and the fact that he had fired back without aiming, he missed his shots.

The enemy fired his gun again, but Izuku avoided the bullets, hiding in a recess in a wall. He was in cover now. Izuku peaked his upper body and fired his gun, this time he had aimed, and the guy dropped dead. A bullet in the head.

Two other peaked their heads and fired, Izuku took cover again, now that his initial surprise has passed, he could think again.

Who the hell were those guys? And from where did they came from?

But it didn't mattered now as a huge chunk of his cover above his head was ripped from the cement by a sort of sticky slime. Izuku had to crouch to avoid his head beeing exposed. And he did well. A pair instantly flew above his head, and Izuku lowered it, just to be sure it wouldn't get hit. His vest took the shot, yes, but it was thanks to a plate. His helmet wouldn't make the bullet bounce. Unless it was in a particular angle.

A bullet hit the exposed cement inside of the wall, and small pieces bounced off his helmet.

He was pinned here.

And the rain of bullet was only here to consume slowly his cover.

He couldn't fire back when they reloaded. As one started to reload, the second started to fire. He didn't knew from where was coming the slime, he tried to see, but a bullet ripped a small piece of cement near his head.

Only one way to make it out. 

He started to shoot blindly, reloading each time he had to. He was consuming his magazines at an alarming rate. From seven, he went to four, then three... He stopped, he would need his last magazines...

The greenette loaded one of the three remaining magazines, pulled the slide and waited... The bullets continued to rain around him, and his cover started to drastically lower...