•How can i leave you?

Mulai dari awal

Arlo:Hey sir where is she going?Is this what you promised me?

I was about to go out of the door when i heard my dad's voice.

Dad:Listen Yn.If you go out of that door ,you must forget that you have a family here.You will forget your mom and brother.You will not have contact with them.We are dead for you.

Hearing this i turned around with teary eyes.I love them so much but i love him too.If i stay they will marry me to Arlo.

Out of nowhere, i sad my mom behind my dad smiling at me and nodding for me to go.She gave me permission.She is on my side.Now her eyes are teary.I smiled back at her and got out of the house leaving my dad shocked and Arlo angry.

I went outside and i saw my everything.Just like a light in the middle of the darkness.My everything ,my Jimin.I run towards him and hugged him so tight.I want to stay like this forever.I want to cry on his chest.He is my home,my guardian angel,my everything.

Yn:Please Jimin dont leave me.You are the last thing i have.

Jimin:I won't baby.I won't.(patting my head)

After the hug he cupped my cheeks and fixed my hair.He is looking worried and angry in the same time.

I saw some scars on his face.What has happened to him?He has blood on his clothes.

Yn:Jimin what happened to you?Are you ok?Where did you get this?

Jimin:Nothing happened to me just a little accident.Are you ok?Are you hurt somewhere?Tell me what happened.Your cheek is red,why?

Yn:Nothing i just argued with my dad because i dont want to marry Arlo and...

Jimin:And?

Yn:He slapped me.

Hearing this he started walking towards the door of my house filled with anger.

Yn:No Jimin please dont go inside.My dad is very angry.

Jimin:I dont care.

He entered the house because the door was a little bit open.He entered the living room and stood infront of my dad.

Jimin:How dare you to slap her?Do you know how much she has sacrificed for you?Do you know how much she has wanted your happiness?She has cried so many times because of you.

Dad:And who are you to tell me this?Maybe one of her vagabonds.

Jimin was ready to punch him but he thought of me.

Jimin:Dont talk like that for her.Im her boyfriend.Im the one who is ready to kill for her or die for her.The only man she has been with.So dont talk like this for your daughter.You dont deserve someone like her.You dont.Lets go Yn.

He grabbed my wrist and got me out of the house.We stopped in front of his car and he started crying holding me very tight.

Jimi​n:​I will never leave you my angel.I saw you past with my own eyes.How can you be so strong?Dont worry you will never cry anymore.

​Yn:​Its hard to live like this but at least i have you.

​Jimin:​Yes baby.Now lets go.

We got in car and started driving towards the hotel.

​MOM'S POV
​Im so happy for her.At least she will not have my fate.She will be happy with him.Im happy she has chose a good boy who loves her.
I saw his love for her in the way he talked to her dad.He is the right one for her.Im sure my daughter will me safe in his arms.

​JIMIN POV
We went to the hotel and took a shower.She looked very beautiful after the shower.She was drying her hair in front of the mirror while i was sitting on the bed watching her with lust in my eyes.How can a person be so kind and pure?

She was wearing a pair of pajamas but not like the ones she wears when she is at home.Maybe she is shy.

Yn's pajamas:

Jimin's pajamas:

Jimin's pajamas:

I went behind her and put my hands on her waist and my chin on her shoulder

I went behind her and put my hands on her waist and my chin on her shoulder.We looked so good together.I turned her around and started kissing her lips.They are so soft and sweet.I left her lips and went towards her neck.Im addicted to her smell.She smells like heaven.Her skin is just...i cant describe.She is driving me crazy.I cant wait anymore.I took her in my arms and lied her on the soft matters kissing her neck softly while sucking it lightly.She was holding my hair with her little hands.I went again on her lips and started kissing her harder this time.She was kissing me the same way.My hand were going inside her shirt touching her belly.She was kissing me like there was no tomorrow.I cut the kiss and breathing heavily asked her softly.

Jimin:Can i?

Hey guys!How are you?I hope you are ok.Sorry for the late update but my exams are killing me.

The question of this chapter is:​What topic do you want me to write after i finish this story?

See youuu🤍🤍🤍🤍 oh i forgot the next chapter is a smut🔞