•I love you too

YN POV
I went in her room and i saw her watching out of the window silently like a lost person.She turned around and saw me while smiling.She hugged me so tight but suddenly i felt my shoulder getting wet.She was crying.

Yn:Ahana what happened?

Ahana:I have so much to tell you now that my life is changing forever.

She is sad, i can see it in her eyes.She started crying.

Ahana:I dont love him.

Yn:What?But why did you agree to marry him?

Ahana:They forced me.His name is Kian.He had liked me and told his parents and they arranged our marriage.My parents also agreed.

Our dreams are ruined.We used to dream for our love but her world is broken now.I can feel it.

Yn:Why dont you stop this wedding?

Ahana:I dont want to hurt my parents.And i only want to say something to you.Follow your heart my sister, follow your love and never let him go.

Yn:I will not let him go!

We stayed together and talked about everything.I told her about Jimin.She was happy that i found my love.

Now im at home with my mom.Now im ready to tell her about him.

Yn:Mom i want to tell you something important.

Mom:Tell me dear.

Yn:Mom you have told me that there is an age for everything.And i think the time has come now.I love someone.He is a good person and loves me so much.I wanted to tell you because im scared because i have never been in relationship.He proposed me but i didnt respond because i wanted to talk with you first.

Mom:If he is a good boy than stay with him.But dont tell your dad about this.He is planing to get you marry to his best friend's son,Arlo.So its better for you to go back to Texas as soon as the wedding finishes.

Yn:What?

I started crying but i will not let it happen.I only love my Jimin.

4 DAYS LATER

JIMIN POV
Why cant i wait anymore?I want to see her so bad.I keep dreaming about her.She is everything.I dont what you have done to me,but i just want to see you again...again.You are away but my heart feels you again.Im begging you again.Im going crazy over you.Are you coming,because i cant anymore?You are becoming like alcohol.Your lips...are you missing the kiss?Im waiting come back baby.

YN POV
Im missing him so much.That kiss is still on my mind.Today is the wedding day.She is not happy at all.She is looking beautiful but upset.Anyway i hope she loves him back after marriage.

The wedding ended like that.I got ready to go back to Texas.But before i could go Ahana and mom came to me and talked with me.

Ahana:Yn dont forget what i told you.Live your life with your love.

Mom:Dont worry we will be ok.

I will miss them but i have to go now.I was crying the whole time while going back home.But as soon as i reached airport i saw the most wonderful thing.My friends and...him....waiting for me there.Ahana's words were still on my mind and i started running towards Jimin.I got near him and unknowingly i kissed him on the lips.It was a passionate kiss full of love.After this i hugged him and said with tears in my eyes: "I love you too Jimin!"

JIMIN POV
We went to airport to wait for her im so happy.As soon as i saw her my eyes started shining and having tears on them.Suddenly she started running towards me.And what make me shocked was her jumping in my arms and kissing me full of love.She hugged me and said that...she loves me too.Finally the words i have been waiting for are out of her mouth now.I cant believe it.Im flying.She went to meet others.They were also happy for us.She came to me hold my hand and started walking like that.
Now that i have you by my side i will never let you go my love.

Dear readeeeers.I hope you are ok.If you like my story vote and comment.
The question is:What is your favorite animal??

Love youuuu🤍🤍🤍