•How can i leave you?

JIMIN POV
​I felt a kick behind my head,it was so hard that i fainted.But after sometime i woke up again and i found myself in the same street near my car.My head hurts a lot.I have a bad feeling about this.What is they harm her?

​YN POV
​I feel something strange.What if my father gets to know it?

​Mom:​Yn?

​Yn:​Yes mom.

​Mom:​Was he the boy you told me about?

​Yn:​Yes mom.It was him.He came withe not to leave me alone.

​Mom:​Such a sweet boy.Yn if he is really a good boy then keep staying with him.But be careful,your dad shouldnt know.

​Yn:​Yes mom.

We were talking.Suddenly the door opened revealing my dad.

He sat on the couch and after him in the room entered Arlo.I know something is going to happen.

​Dad:​Yn since you are here i need to tell you something.

Yn:What is it dad?

Dad:You are going to marry Arlo.

Yn:No dad i cant do it.Im grown up enough to choose for my life.

Dad:Well his dad is my best friend so i have promised him.No one is asking your opinion.

My own dad just broke my heart in million pieces.Is my life so useless?

Yn:Dad but i dont love him.I will not be happy with him.

Dad:Who cares?Its not like i used to love your mom at first but look we are still together.So its final you will get married.

I started crying.I used to think for me and Jimin.

Arlo was smirking.That jerk.I hate him so much.But he will never have me.

Yn:Dad i will never marry him.Im in love with someone else.I love him and he loves me.

Dad:What did you say you bitch?

And after i said this he slapped me on my cheek.

Dad:You have been whoring around with vagabonds while i send you to study there.

Yn:No dad he is not like that.He is...

And then he slapped me again.

My dad hasnt changed yet.He never did.He is still the same.The same monster.

I took my phone and immediately dialed Jimin's number.

JIMIN POV
I got inside my car.My head is hurting so much.I started driving towards the hotel.When suddenly my phone started ringing.It was my angel.

Jimin:Yes my angel.

Yn:Jimin(crying)please come and take me with you.I cant anymore.Please save me from this hell.

Jimin:My angel what happened?Are you ok?

Yn:Please Jimin come as soon as possible.

Her voice...it broke my heart.My anger is burning.I hope she is ok but if she is not i will not ask for anything or anyone.

I started driving towards her house.And waited outside of her house.

YN POV
I heard a car sound outside of the house.It must be him.I started running towards the door crying so hard.