𝟷𝟷

Song: Snow On The Beach by Taylor Swift (feat

Song: Snow On The Beach by Taylor Swift (feat. More Lana Del Rey)

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

I opened the door, not expecting to see Isabella on the other side.

"Hey, did you need something?" I asked politely since it seemed like she was soon going to be my friend.

"No, nothing important. Can I come in?"

"Yes, of course." I gestured her inside while closing the door behind her.

She turned around before a mischievous smile took over her face. I raised one eyebrow at her expression and said, "Okay, why are you smiling like that?"

"Nothing; I've just noticed that the boss has a certain soft spot for you."

"What? No. He does not." I denied shaking my head.

"Oh, please. He actually bothered to tell me to check up on you, plus I've seen the way he looks at you."

For some reason, I couldn't completely disagree with her since he had also been on my mind more than what was normal.

Since the night we met, he has made me feel special in a way I couldn't describe.

"It doesn't matter, even if he does; it was one of the conditions for this mission. No personal relationships are allowed." I said, which was true. No way in hell was I risking everything I worked for just because I couldn't keep my emotions in check.

"Yeah, I understand." Isabella stated, which I was thankful for.

"Anyways," she continued, "you have a mission tonight with us."

"Really, what is it?" I asked, my curiosity taking over me.

"The mission shouldn't be hard for you, according to what the boss said. Anyhow, we will assist you with this one since it is your first mission with us, but after this one, you'll be our secret weapon against other mafias."

"That sounds fun." I replied because completing jobs made me really happy and made me feel as if I mattered, so every single job I did, I gave my all into it.

"Perfect; the goal of this mission is simple. To kill the leader of a small gang, which has started to be a bit of trouble for us, you'll go and meet him at a club where he goes every Friday night around the same time, and then seduce him to follow you to a dark alley. Then you already know what to do." I nodded my head, preparing myself mentally for it.