𝟸

Song- After Hours by The Weeknd

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

  3 years later

New York, USA

As I was wiping away the last remains of my latest victim, I felt as if someone was watching me. But that would be absurd considering I was in a dark alleyway with only a dead body in front of me.

I took a deep breath and quickly pulled out my gun and shot at the shadow of a man who was lurking behind me, and it turned out that there was actually someone with a piece of paper in his hand.

My phone suddenly started ringing, so I took it out and saw that Sasha was calling me. "Sasha, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me in the middle of a mission?"

She laughed and said, "Bitch, please. You and I both know that you are way too good at kiling, so no matter what happens, you'll definitely complete the mission."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Still, any word from Carlos?"

"No, he went to Spain a few hours ago and still hasn't contacted anyone at the agency. You can leave the area now; I have sent someone to take care of the body."

"Sasha, there was another man who I didn't know and killed in a moment of hurry, but he left a piece of paper."

"Don't open that paper, and don't worry, just leave the area as soon as possible."

"Got it. I will reach you in 20 minutes."

"Okay, see you!"

I quickly checked my surroundings and put on my coat. I swear men are the easiest to seduce. Like, come on, all I had to say to this one was that he'd have a good time, and he followed me around like a little puppy to this alley.

The day Carlos found me was definitely the best day of my life. That day onwards, I trained and trained. I gave it my all to train myself into a killing machine, and I finally accomplished that a few months ago.
This was my 10th mission, and I was proud to say that now I was one of the top assassins at Black Bird.

Carlos went up to Spain without telling any of us, which was suspicious considering he always let us know beforehand.

Eh, well, I have to leave this place first.
I turned on the ignition in my car and quickly pulled out from the dark alleyway to the club's entrance.

I said my farewell to the bartender, who was pretty much my friend now, considering how many times a week I came to get wasted.