𝟷𝟶

Tw: Mention of abuse and assault.

UNKNOWN POV

"Boss, we have hacked into the security cameras at the hotel." David informed me before quietly leaving the room, knowing better than to disturb me.

I finally found her after three whole fucking years. I finally found her out, and she is definitely not the same scared little girl who I let escape.

But that wasn't a problem since I didn't have any distractions this time. All of my previous distractions have now been eliminated.

I exited the room I was in and entered our technical room, which had all computer-related stuff.

Walking towards a particular computer screen, I saw her face. She didn't have any particular emotion displayed on her face, and I had seen that expression multiple times before to know that it was something people like her were trained for.

"Tell me all the details about this meeting." I ordered David, who was working on another computer.

"The Black Bird company is officially signing a deal with the Silver Shadows in which they will get a huge amount of money in exchange for an assassin of theirs. They are signing the official document right now; this mission starts tomorrow." I nodded my head slightly, letting him know that I had heard him and that he could go back to what he was doing.

I stared intently at the screen in front of me, noticing the way her breasts rose and fell with every intake of her breath. I smirked at how she was acutely aware of her surroundings.

It seems like she still remembers.

I loved the way she screamed, the way she begged me to stop, and the way tears streamed down her face with every single movement of mine. I cherished those memories and couldn't wait to remake more of them.

You will be mine, whether you like it or not.

**********

Song: Fever by Dua Lipa

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

I furiously rubbed my eyes, waking myself from the deep slumber I was in. Last night was a success, but my mind kept replaying the conditions of the mission for which I had to report today at Diego's place.

The conditions were:

• I will have to travel anywhere around the world, if needed.
• I would have to kill or torture people whenever necessary.
• No personal relationships with any members of the mafia. (including the leader, AKA Diego)
• Both parties cannot physically bring harm to the other party; otherwise, the agreement will end.
• Lastly, I will have to stay with the mafia for the whole duration of the mission.