14.

"Hey you! Lisa, right?" Eunha stood in front of Lisa.

"Yeah?" Lisa spoke.

"I saw you with Jungkook yesterday, what were you two doing together? are you trying to seduce my kookie?" Eunha asked sipping her coffee.

"Well, that's none of your business, now make some space to let us through." Lisa said and lightly pushed her aside.

"You bitch, you think you can steal my kookie by your plastic like face. Know your place I see many sluts like you every day." Eunha again blocked her way.

"Wow, you are so full of shit, the toilets jealous." Lisa scoffed getting annoyed. 

"If I see you around my kookie again, I'll throw you out of this building." Eunha dared.

"I'd like to see you try, but for now pls get lost." Lisa said and pushed her aside when she did so eunha's coffee which was in her hands spilled on her top.

"Bitch, how dare you!" Eunha shouted but was stopped by Mrs. Song.

"Miss. Manoban and Miss Jung Detention after class,Now leave" Mrs. Song said and left immideately.

"I'll deal with you later" Eunah said as she turned around and went to her class.

"Was she always like this or someone malfunctioned her" Jennie spoke from behind

"She is like this because she is rich." Jisoo said.

"Now, I'll have detention because of her, such nuisance." Lisa spoke as they left to their respective classes.

5:00pm 

After classes

Lisa entered the detention room, where she saw Jungkook, eunha and two more boys with Mrs. Song who was busy in her mobile with headphones on.

She greeted Mrs. Song and sat at the far most seat from everyone at the corner of the room. She opened the window beside her to get some fresh air the sun was still shining at this time.

Today she was looking like an ethereal princess in her natural makeup and white dress. Her beauty shining under the sunlight.

She wore her EarPods and tuned in some music as she rested her head on the table using her arms as pillow

She wore her EarPods and tuned in some music as she rested her head on the table using her arms as pillow. She closed her eyes as she faced the window and rested.

as she was resting, she felt one of her EarPods leaving her ear. She slowly tried to open her eyes but the sun was blinding her eyes, so she flinched her eyes and just when she was about to bring her arm to block her eyes from the light, she felt the hot rays of the sun leaving her face, it was suddenly cold she finally opened her eyes properly.

Her eyes were immediately met Jungkook's warm ones, he was sitting on the table beside her in front of the window blocking the sunlight. everything around her seemed to have stopped as if she was hypnotized, as they both stared at each other with different emotions. What is this some kind of a k-drama?

"You Like this kind of music?" Jungkook teasingly let out a soft smile breaking the silence. Hearing his voice Lisa immediately came back to herself as she turned around feeling her checks burning.

'What the fuck Lisa, are you blushing right now? Stop! stop thinking about yesterday, this is not the right situation!' Lisa scolded herself as she cleared her throat and faced him again her cheeks still slightly flushed.

"What's wrong with my music?" Lisa hesitantly asked as she stood up and came forward to grab her Ear Pod which he was wearing. But Jungkook grabbed her wrist as he pushed her forward with his other hand on her waist leaving very less space between them.

Lisa's breath became uneasy as her checks again began to get redder. After so long she was looking at his eyes so deeply again, they have definitely changed but something was still same which she could not figure out. Why did she out of nowhere wanted to cry?

"I never said I don't like it." Jungkook replied to her question from before wanting to let go of her, but he couldn't something was stopping him. The warmth he was feeling right now, it's like he has been lasting for it forever. Her eyes were like deep ocean with different kinds of emotions from which one was obvious.

"Kook!" Eunha shouted as she came to them and pushed Lisa back out of Jungkook's arm, because of the sudden push Lisa's body could not balance and she fell on the floor, her knee got scraped by the table's sharp edge as she hissed in pain.

"Is this bitch trying to bewitch you again?" Eunha said as she Hugged Jungkook tightly. But Jungkook's eyes were still watching hers which were soon filled with tears.

As Lisa tried to control them from pouring down, she asked herself.

'It hurts? but where?' 

A/N - The song (masterpiece) Lisa was Listening to was sweet night - V.