6.

Thursday

7:52 am

Lisa woke up from the ringing of her alarm. she stretched her body and got out of her bed straight to the bathroom to completer her morning routine.

After coming out she decided to clean her room a little and then go for breakfast. while she was organizing her wardrobe her eyes landed on a jacket. she took it out.

"Should I wash it?" Lisa asked herself. She smelled the jacket and decided to not clean it.

"I think it's clean at least he smells nice." Lisa said and immediately took out her phone. she went to a specific contact and went to the messages.

'Should I message him first?' Lisa thought.

'No, it will be too awkward to do so. Leave it Lisa' she decided and went for breakfast.

At Jeon mansion

"Good morning mom n dad" Jungkook greeted and settled himself on his seat.

"Morning son" His mom replied and served his food.

"I got a call from Mr. Jung; I heard you are not treating his daughter well?" His father asked.

"Dad, it's not like that, I'm just too busy these days and she is like a magnet she sticks to me wherever I go. I don't like it." Jungkook explained.

"You have to treat her nicely whether you like it or not. Just do it for your family." His dad replied.

"Brother, are you free today?" Somi asked.

"no" Jungkook denied.

"Can you come with me today evening, I'm going out with my friend, and she asked to meet you." Somi whined.

"I already have plans" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, can't you spend some time with your sister." His mother asked.

"Mom I've already fixed my plan for today evening. I can't cancel it." Jungkook said.

"And what are they?" Somi asked.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook annoyingly asked.

"Are you dating someone again Jungkook?" His mother asked.

"No mom, I mean except that eunha girl." Jungkook replied.

"Then?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"I have to do an assignment with one of my classmates in the evening and I have practice right now I'm going." Jungkook said and left the dining room.

Time skip

Author's Pov

"Okay Jen, I'll come. see ya" Lisa said and cut the call. Okay what should I wear, something comfortable.

Her outfit -

"Will rose and Jisoo unnie also come?" Lisa asked herself

"I'll get to know when I reach there." Lisa said to herself and left. but her mother stopped her.

"Going on a date?" Her mom asked.

"Yea" Lisa said.

"With whom?" Mrs. Manoban asked.

"Jennie" Lisa replied.

"Oh, I thought it's a boy. You are no fun." Her mom said and left.

Time skip

At the basketball court

"Dude what the hell? we have a match next Wednesday why are you late for practice?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Sorry bro, I was having a date with my girlfriend let's start." yugyeom apologized and they started their game.

after half an hour Jungkook and other players were taking a break.

"After your practice should we go have lunch?" Jennie asked taehyung.

"Sure" Taehyung replied.

"Do you want to join us Jungkook?" Jennie asked.

"No thanks, I don't want to be a third wheel." Jungkook said glaring at taehyung.

"You won't, Lisa will be joining us. If you want to you can also. the more the better." Jennie explained and taehyung frowned.

"Ok then" Jungkook agreed.

"Jen!" Lisa greeted and sat beside her.

'What the hell, him again?' Lisa thought glaring at Jungkook from time to time.

"Hey, I was waiting for so long." Jennie pouted while hugging Lisa.

"Sorry" Lisa also pouted and held Jennie's hand. "Ok enough" Taehyung pulled Jennie towards himself. Lisa and Jennie just chuckled seeing his action.

"Lisa this is taehyung" Jennie introduced.

"Her boyfriend" He proudly added.

"Not yet" Jennie added and taehyung pouted again. while Lisa just smiled seeing this sweet couple.

"How did you get hurt?" Jungkook asked noticing her wrist. Lisa immediately followed his sight.

"Oh this, I got hurt while practicing a choreo." Lisa said looking at Jennie to which Jungkook frowned.

'I asked her why she is not explaining to me.' Jungkook chuckled in his mind.

"You should be careful while practicing." Jennie said and Lisa just nodded.

"Kookie!"Eunha shouted and ran towards Jungkook. as soon as Jungkook heard her voice he scowled inwards. Eunha hugged jungkook as soon as she reached to where they were. Jungkook ignored her and said, "Let's continue the practice." To which eunha frowned.

"Ok, I'll wait here and watch your practice" she said and sat down on the stairs in front of Lisa and Jennie.

"Who is she? I think I have met her before." Lisa whispered to Jennie.

"She is Jung Eunha. She calls herself Jungkook's girlfriend." Jennie whispered back. Lisa frowned "What do you mean she calls herself his girlfriend." She asked.

"For her she is his girlfriend, but not for Jungkook. It's like a one-sided relationship just the difference is Jungkook can't deny her." Jennie explained.

"Wow that's complicated" Lisa shrugged.