3.

2nd day

Lisa's Outfit -

Lisa was waiting for the girls in front of her locker

"Hey"??

"Umm hi?" Lisa said.

"I'm eunha, you're new here." Eunha said.

"Yeah, Sorry gotta take this call" Lisa said and went to the restroom to take the call.

"Where are you" Rose asked on the call.

"In the restroom, wbu?" Lisa asked as she left the restroom.

"Almost where you are, Jennie and Jisoo already went to their class." Rose said and cut the call after she spotted Lisa. As soon as Lisa saw rose, she turned around to hide herself.

'Why the fuck is he with her?' Lisa thought to herself.

"Lisa" Rose called her name. Lisa braced herself and turned around her eyes never leaving rose. She quickly grabbed rose's hand.

"Let's go" Lisa said rushing her out.

"Let me Introduce you to some of my friends" Rose stopped and turned around towards the three boys.

"This is Taehyung" Rose said and Lisa just lightly bowed her head.

"You know Jimin, and this is Jungkook the one from yesterday." rose introduced them and Lisa just bowed to them without looking at anyone.

"Guys this is Lisa my new friend" Rose exclaimed and crossed her arms with Lisa's while Lisa's eyes were only looking at rose.

"I know her." Jungkook said staring at the girl.

"Oh really?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, she is one of my ex." Jungkook shrugged. When Lisa herd this her eyes automatically came in line with his. She just rolled her eyes and dragged rose with her.

"Let's go we will be late." Lisa said and head towards her classroom while rose just followed her in shock.

Jungkook smirked watching her retreating back.

"You've changed." He whispered to himself and followed the two girls from a distance.

Time skip

Lisa's Pov

I was messaging my mom when I heard the chair on my side moved, I looked up and my eyes met his.

"No more chairs are free" Jungkook said and took the seat beside mine. I looked around to check there are some chairs at the front where no one wants to sit.

Wow my luck. I just ignored his presence and focused on the lecture.

Between the lecture my phone buzzed. I took out my phone from my pocket when I noticed him comfortably laying on the table staring at me. I frowned and ignored him.

I saw a text from my mom.

Mom

I miss you mommy - Leo

Seeing him always makes my day. I smiled sweetly looking at him, I want to go home as soon as possible.

"You got a cat?" Jungkook asked looking at my phone screen. I turned my head towards him and got startled by the closeness.

"You startled me" My hands unconsciously made their way to my chest and my legs pushed my chair back. Jungkook laughed at my reaction.

"Mr. Jeon and Miss. Manoban, Pls focus on the lecture" Mr. Jung scolded us.

"Sorry Mr. Jung" I quickly bowed her head. while Jungkook just layed on the table lazily.

'This bitch' I scolded Jungkook in my head.

At the end of the class.

Author's Pov

"Ok class, time for your first assignment of this year." Mr. Jung clapped grabbing everyone's attention.

"This year will be a lot of group assignments. Ok Let's see, starting from the right-side pairs of the two with the one sitting beside you."

(there are 8 seats in a row so pairs will be like (chair chair - chair chair - chair chair - chair chair)

Lisa looked to her right. On the first seat a girl with black hair is sitting and then chaeyoung and then Lisa

'Fuck that means I have to be paired with him, what's with my luck today.' Lisa groaned in her head and looked at him. He was also looking at her.

"Ok now let me explain the assignment, you have to do photography, chose a place and photograph the place's vibe with your partner. you will have to submit it on Friday, you will get a day off on Thursday to prepare for the assignment and remember these assignments take up 30% of your final exams so Best of luck. Class dismissed." Mr. Jung explained and left.

Lisa noted everything and packed her bag to leave but she felt a pull on her bag when she got up. she lost her balance and fell on a lap.

When she looked behind, she saw him she quickly got up and shouted at him.

"Yah! what the hell?" She exclaimed in anger. He stood up from his seat just then Lisa realized his height. Lisa's height was till his nose. Lisa was quite tall.

"Aren't we partnered for this assignment. Here, give me your phone number let's discuss the place and everything later." Jungkook said as he took handed her his phone. Lisa rolled her eyes and typed in her phone number and left with chaeyoung to the canteen.