9.

"I think this much is enough." Lisa scrolled through the film of the camera and showed it to him.

"Not bad, you are quite good at this. We worked really hard." Jungkook said proudly.

"We? sure, if annoying was what you were working on, you did great." Lisa mocked.

 "Hop on I'll drop you." Jungkook said as he took out his car keys.

"No thanks, I'll grab a taxi." Lisa said.

"It's quiet late now I don't think you should go alone, look it's already 9." Jungkook showed his Rolex watch. Thinking about its Lisa agreed.  after sitting in the car Jungkook asked "What was your address again?" "Gangna--" Lisa stooped in between when she remembered she can't go home tonight.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll go on my own." Lisa said as she removed the seat belt, but she heard a clicking sound when she looked up, she saw the doors got locked. she looked back at Jungkook.

"Open the car." She demanded. to which Jungkook did not reply and started the car.

"Hey! Open the fucking door!" Lisa shouted. Jungkook ignored her and asked again "What's your address" as he stepped on the accelerator.

"Just drop me at a nearby hotel." Lisa said giving up as she fetched out her phone from her bag.

"Hotel? why?" Jungkook asked focusing on driving.

"That's none of your business." Lisa replied.

"Is something wrong at your house?" Jungkook asked but Lisa ignored him.

"Are your parents fighting or something?" Jungkook took a guess which shocked Lisa she cleared her throat and replied.

"Aninde, we are renovating our house." Lisa lied.

"Didn't you just arrive in Korea a month ago? You are renovating so early?" Jungkook asked his focus on the road.

"Yea, any problem with that, why are you asking so many questions all of a sudden." Lisa said.

'It's so uncomfortable' Lisa thought as she closed her eyes to rest.

"I don't think you will get any hotel at this time, also you are alone." Jungkook said as the car drove by some hotels with a 'No rooms left' sign. while Lisa slowly drifted to a nap. 

Jungkook glanced at her and saw her sleeping, a smirk made its way on his lips.

"Sorry, but I can't do anything." He whispered his eyes on the road.

Time skip

Lisa slowly opened her eyes as she felt someone shaking her. sitting up she faced him, his face so close to Her's she flinched and threw my head back to make distance. 

bang!! Her head hit the car window hard. her hands automatically went the back of her head where she got hit. "shit" She let out a curse as she pressed her head to stop the pain, a tear slowly made way in her eyes.

"Hey you, okay?" Jungkook let chuckle seeing her silly moves.

"Shut up, it hurts like hell!" Lisa scolded him while her face buried in her lap her hands still pressing her head.

"Let me see" Jungkook said as he made her sit up and pressed her head asking, "Where does it hurt?" He asked softly after seeing tears in her eyes thinking it must be serious.

"Ouch! don't press it too hard." Lisa scolded him again getting his hands off her head.

"Come, I'll get you some ice to put on it." he said and thought of something again and spoke "you smell nice by the way." He unlocked the car and got out of it; Lisa followed him.

"Wait, where are we? I asked you to drop me at a hotel?" Lisa asked her hands still on her head.

"First let's get your head healed." Jungkook said and pushed her with him to the building. Lisa looked around while following him. They got into the lift as Jungkook pressed 12th floor. Lisa looked at him dazed.

As they made their way out, they went to 1203 where Jungkook put in the pin and the door opened.

"Come in, make yourself at home." Jungkook said as he got in and changed his shoes and passed a pair of slippers to Lisa Aswell.

"Wait on the sofa." He said as he hurried to the kitchen. Lisa looked around the house confused what was going on she slowly made her way to the sofa and sat on it.

'Wow, is this his house? the night view from here is so pretty' Lisa though as she glanced outside the window from where the whole Gangnam city can be seen

"Here, put some ice on it." Jungkook said as he passed her the ice pack. Lisa obediently took it and pressed it on the injury.

"Welcome to my house." Jungkook said as he saw her confused look.

"You live here alone? in such big house." Lisa asked.

"Umm, you can say that. We used to live here but then we shifted to somewhere else. Usually, I live here, my parents and sister rarely come here." Jungkook explained.

"Wow, no shit sherlock you are very lucky. the view from here is great this is a penthouse?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, it doesn't feel that great to live in this big house alone. That's why I mostly these days stay at my parent's house." Jungkook said as he took off his jacket.

"If you like this place that much, you can come here and live with me?" Jungkook asked.

"..." What the fuck??