7.

As soon as their practice got over, they headed to the girls. Jennie Took the towel and carefully wiped Taehyung's sweat while he was drinking water.

"You did great today." Jennie smiled and said to taehyung.

"Thanks" taehyung said and quickly stole a peck on Jennie's lips by which Jennie got shy.

Meanwhile Eunha was also trying to be like a sweet girlfriend to Jungkook, but he got annoyed by her actions.

"I can do it on my own" Jungkook said and snatched the towel from eunha's hand and wiped his sweat. while Lisa just watched the couples and felt jealous.

'I should really find myself a partner' She decided in her mind.

"Ok, should we leave." Jennie asked to which everyone nodded.

"Wait where are you going can I join you guys?" Eunha asked while clinging on Jungkook's arm.

"No" Jungkook said.

"Then I should call my dad to pick me up, He'll be sad to know." Eunha played her trick.

"Ok fine" Jungkook said and snatched her phone to stop her from calling.

"Guy's she will be joining us." Jungkook said and they all left to the mall.

Time skip

At the restraunt

"I'm so hungry" Jennie said as they entered the restraunt.

"Good afternoon mam, table for 5?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah" Jennie said, and the waitress led them to a table. Taehyung and Jennie sat together and in front of them were Eunha and Jungkook and Lisa.

Their seating arrangement :

Tae - Jen

Eun - kook - Lis

"What do you want to eat" Taehyung asked Jennie.

"I'll have whatever you have" Jennie sweetly smiled and they decided together.

"Kook what will you have?" Eunha asked going through the menu.

"I don't really care order whatever you want." Jungkook said and then glared at Lisa who was also looking through the menu. When the waiter came, they gave their order.

" 2 gopchang, 2 gamjatang and Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"I'm not really hungry I'll just have an orange juice" Lisa said and the waiter left.

"Lisa, why are you not eating?" Jennie asked.

"I am on a diet, and I had late breakfast so I'm not hungry" Lisa reasoned.

'She is already so skinny dieting my foot.' Jungkook thought.

Soon their food arrived, and everyone started eating while Lisa just Drank her juice and watched some puppies playing outside from the window.

'God, I feel like a third wheel of their double date. Now I'm also hungry.' Lisa thought in her mind glaring at the couples having their food and talking in between.

While Lisa was looking outside the window, her eyes fell on a hand passing her a small bowl with gamjatang in front of her. She looked up to the owner of the hand.

"Have some" Jungkook said.

"No, I'm not hungry you can have it." Lisa passed the bowl to him.

"I'm also not that hungry let's share, it's not nice seeing everyone else eat and someone is left." Jungkook said and passed the bowl again to her directing her to eat it. Since she was hungry and also gamjatang is her favorite, she decided to have some.

"Thanks" she said and started eating while constantly glaring at him.

'Why does he even care, showing off kindness in front of girls' Lisa thought in her mind and looked at eunha when their eyes met eunha gave her a jealous smile and Lisa awkwardly smiled back.

'She is not even that pretty.' Lisa thought.

Time skip

"Where should we go next?" Taehyung asked.

"Shopping, hmm first chanel" Jennie said and dragged taehyung with herself.

"I want to go to Prada." Eunha said and dragged Jungkook with her. Jungkook looked back at Lisa and their eyes met. Lisa ignored his gaze, took out her phone and left.

'I hate my life, why am I single where should I go now?' Lisa asked herself. she went through her purse and noticed her wallet was missing.

"Fuck, this can't happen right now." Lisa cursed and immediately got busy finding her wallet.

'Shit, my mom will kill me. It has all my cards and money I can't lose it. wait the restaurant I should check there.' Lisa thought

"Excuse me have you find any yellow wallet here? I lost mine." Lisa asked.

"No mam, we haven't found anything like that." The worker said and left.

'Did I drop it somewhere?' Lisa asked herself. while she was busy with her thoughts and panic her phone rang.

"Baby where are you?" Lisa's mom asked.

"I-I'm at a mall with my friends." Lisa tried to sound not worried.

"Baby, your f-father and me had a fight again." Her mom hesitated.

"What?" Lisa asked and sat on a nearby bench.

"He asked for a divorce again and he is in a very bad mood." Her mom explained.

"Again? Should I come home?" Lisa asked trying to hold her tears.

"No baby, pls don't he might do something to you. c-can you not come home today?" Her mom asked.

"Mom, where will I go?" Lisa asked ' I've also lost my wallet' she said in her mind.