8.

"Just book a room or something meanwhile I'll handle your father. you took your wallet with you right?" Her mother asked.

"Y-yeah" Lisa replied.

"Ok then just for today, pls baby take care of yourself and don't worry about me and your father. Bye" Her mother said and cut the call.

"Aish!! I hate my life" Lisa whispered to herself as tears flowed down her eyes, she covered her face with both her palms and buried her head in her lap.

Lisa's Parents were not on good terms, they flighted a lot, her father asked her mother for a divorce almost every week and sometimes even hit her. Lisa already thought that as soon as she starts earning her mother will divorce her father and they will live together.

She is very sensitive for her parents.

"What do I do" Lisa harshly wiped her tears but it was of no use, more tears were constantly falling from her eyes. overwhelmed by her emotions she didn't notice when Jungkook lightly tapped her shoulder looking straight at her.

Felling the touch, she looked up in reflex and was shocked to see the man intensely glaring at her.

She immediately wiped her tears not facing him and stood up from the bench to leave, but before she could do so he grabbed her hand to stop her. Lisa knew it was him she harshly tried to get her hand out of his, but she forgot about her wound and it stinged her when she did so.

"Ahh, fuck!" She exclaimed in pain as Jungkook let go of her hand. Lisa glared at him with her swollen eyes "jerk" and threw him a curse before leaving to the bathroom.

'Jerk? Me? Fuck, I messed it up. What happened to her? She rarely cries. How can she look like a doll while crying? What are you saying Jungkook'?

"Kook, where did you go, I was looking for you everywhere. Let's go" Eunha said.

"Fuck off, I'm not in the mood." Jungkook said.

"I'm going to complain about you." Eunha shouted angrily watching him leave.

"Do whatever you want." Jungkook shouted back and left her behind.

Meanwhile in the restroom 

"Lisa are you with Jungkook and eunha?" Jennie asked.

"No, I am in the restroom." Lisa answered retouching her makeup.

"Oh, me and taehyung are leaving. Will you be fine going alone, or should I ask Jungkook to drop you home?" Jennie asked.

"No, I'll just get a taxi. You can go, I'll also leave in a bit."  Lisa answered.

"Ok bye see you tomorrow." Jennie said and cut the call.

Lisa went out of the washroom when she someone call her.

"Excuse me miss? is this wallet yours I found it in the restaurant."?? Spoke

"Oh yes thank you very much." Lisa thanked.

"No problem." The person bowed and left.

'Thank God finally, what time is it? 6:00? already?' She thought.

"Hello" Lisa answered the call.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"It's almost dark, did you forget about our assignment?" Jungkook asked.

"No, Meet me at the Entrance of the mall." Lisa said and cut the call.

Time skip

"I'm Hungry, let's get something to eat." Jungkook spoke.

"Fine, let's get this finished with." Lisa said and followed him.

"I'll have a sandwich and you?" Jungkook asked.

" Just Coffee" Lisa said and they made their order.

"Where should we start from Han River?" Lisa asked sipping her coffee.

"Okay" Jungkook agreed, and they made their way to han river.

"Wow, so pretty" Lisa took some pictures of the view suddenly she heard him coughing as he choked on his sandwich.

"Ya, you okay" Lisa asked lightly patting his back.

"Here" Lisa passed her coffee to him, and he calmed down after drinking it.

'My coffee!!' Lisa whined in her mind seeing him sipping her coffee.

"Here, Thanks" Jungkook spoke as he passed her coffee back to her.

"You can have it." Lisa denied.

"I don't like americano. It's yours you have it" Jungkook also denied.

'How can I jerk its contaminated by you.' Lisa thought in her mind staring at the coffee straw while walking.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook asked looking at Lisa.

Lisa just cleared her throat before taking a glance at him and then having a sip of the coffee. Jungkook smirked looking at Lisa's Flustered face.

After a little walking and taking pictures, he asked while grinning "You know we just indirectly kissed?" Lisa frowned. "What?" Jungkook pointed at the coffee Lisa immediately caught what he was saying and throwed him a disgusted expression "Jerk" she said and walked fast leaving him behind.

Jungkook immediately followed her from behind. "You love calling me a jerk, don't you?" Lisa stopped and looked at him. "It's because you are a jerk. Let's go to gangnam-daero from here." she demanded and walked ahead of him.