4.

At the cafeteria 

"Lisa, I didn't want to talk about this, but my curiosity is killing me. Is Jungkook really your ex?" Rose asked.

"Really? Lisa?" Jisoo asked in shock. Lisa just nodded her head while Jennie patted her back.

"I feel so bad for you, that bitch can't stay with anyone. He always ends up breaking up every girl heart." Rose took pity of Lisa. Lisa glanced at her in confusion.

"Well, we broke up 2 years ago and I'm already passed him." Lisa declared.

"That's good, you are strong" Jisoo said while munching on her burger.

"But what do you mean by what you said earlier?" Lisa asked rose.

"What? Oh that! I mean his parents are politicians and they can't let him date any girl they have to keep their image clean. They did allow Jungkook to date girls but in the end, he will be with the girl his parents choose for him. I heard this from Jimin." Rose explained. Lisa just nodded her in understanding.

"But wait what is your relationship with Jimin, I mean you never clarified it to me? are you dating him?" Lisa asked Rose as soon as Jisoo heard her question she secretly laughed. Rose glanced at Jisoo and then sighed before speaking.

"Actually, I don't know either. I can't say we are dating." Rose said sadly while Jennie comforted her.

"They are more like friends with benefits." Jisoo unbrotherly said.

"Unnie no we are not. Rose said.

"Then do you like him?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, from a long time" Rose answered.

"What about him?" Lisa again asked.

"I think he also likes me" Rose said.

"Then why are you not dating." Lisa asked.

"He has not asked me out yet." Rose sadly said.

"Then why don't you?" Lisa said.

"I can't, first I'm afraid of he might reject me and second even if we start dating, we can't last long. right now Jimin is training under hybe labels, and they have a dating ban. I can't affect his career." Rose said.

"Aww baby It's ok leave it to your destiny" Jennie comforted her.

"Ok let's not talk about something else. What about you Jen are you seeing someone"? Lisa asked.

"A boy is courting me right now, his name is taehyung." Jennie shyly answered.

"And you unnie?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"Girl, I don't need no man I'm enough for myself." Jisoo proudly said. and the girls laughed at her.

"Really, then who did I saw yesterday, blushing while talking to Jin" Jennie teased and Jisoo slapped her arm.

"Shut up, let's go we will be late for class." Jisoo said and stood up other girls following her from behind.

Time Skip

8:15 pm 

Lisa just finished having dinner and came back to her room. She sat on her desk chair to do some work. when she got a notification.

+82-2-035XXXXX

You have any place suggestions?

This is Jungkook btw.

You 

Not yet, first shouldn't we decide a theme?

Jungkook 

This won't work. Where are you? 

You

 Why? 

Jungkook

We should meet up we can't decide like this.

You

isn't it too late for that? it's like 8:20  

Jungkook

No, it's not we don't have much time I am busy these days. Where do you Live?

You 

Gangnam-gu

Jungkook

I'm here at the 7 eleven in front of han river Since you live close come here Let's discuss it fast.

You 

What? It's late won't it take some time.

Jungkook 

That's why I'm saying come fast, let's just discuss the place and theme for today.

You 

Ok, I'll be there in 10mins.

Jungkook 

Hmm don't make me wait much and its cold outside wear a jacket or something.

last seen 48 secs ago.