Without saying anything, Talia stands up fixing her hair, and reaches for her underwear on the floor. She quickly slips it on before grabbing her pants. I breathlessly follow suit, wordlessly pulling my underwear on and making my way around the desk to grab my pants.

My body is tingling in the best way possible...but why isn't Talia making any eye contact? Does she regret what just happened? Because I sure as hell don't regret it for a single second. My stomach twists. What is she thinking?

She faces the mirror on the wall and begins fixing her makeup and hair. After making my way over to her, I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind. It somehow feels like a bold move, but I tell myself it's not after what we just did. I drop my head against her shoulder and gently kiss the side of her neck. "Tell me what you're thinking," I whisper against her neck. Her body responds with a slight wobble.

"I- I can't understand this," she says in nearly a whisper as I pick my head up. That was the first truly vulnerable thing she's ever shared with me and it makes my heart soar. She turns around in my arms and her big eyes grow rounder pulling at the strings tethered to my flying heart. I need to see her smile.

"Me neither. With a mouth your size, I didn't think it would fit either." I dish out a smirk and Talia's smile doesn't disappoint. My heart resumes its flight upward.

Yet what I don't expect is for her smile to falter so quickly and for her to take a step back, untangling herself from me. "This is just some fun, okay? It can't happen again."

Snip. One of the heart strings cut in two causes a slight dip. I shake my head. "So, you're telling me you don't want me to fuck you?" I say in a low voice. "You don't ever want me to ram my cock into that tight pussy of yours? The one that I've already tasted as I made you come against my mouth?"

Talia shivers as her eyelids flutter close. I study her face. She's so unbelievably beautiful. Her smooth skin, the gentleness of her long eyelashes against the tops of her high cheekbones, her plump lips. The way this strong, infuriating woman melts against me is beyond my wildest imagination.

Yet when she opens her eyes, all I can think about is just how infuriating she is. She's the most infuriating person in the world. Just some fun? Fuck that. I want all of her. Every fucking piece she has.

I move around her to face the mirror and adjust my clothes, not even bothering to try and hide my annoyance. Why does she hate me so much? Why can't she see me? Sure, I hated her for the longest time, but we grew up. I convinced myself over the weekend that Talia isn't the same person she was all those years ago. She grew up. Right?

Her lips move to say something but stops when a knock at the door grabs our attention. She stands frozen in her spot, staring wide-eyed at the door.

"I got it," I say gruffly. After unlocking the door and opening it, I find Imani at the threshold who doesn't seem to notice the shift (or smell) in the air. If she does, the young woman doesn't make it evident with her professional, neutral expression. Right now, Talia's heavenly juices are all I can taste and smell.

"Maria and Priya are here to see you, Talia," she says, looking past me.

"Uh, um. Oh, Priya's here too? Thanks, Imani, you can send them in. Lucas was just leaving."

I make a face. The blood in my veins is still moving faster than white water rapids. Like hell I'm leaving. There's no way I'm just going to leave things at 'some fun'. Besides, this is my company too. Whatever meetings Talia is having, I have every right to sit in on. Plus, I have every right to piss her off too. "Oh, I'll be staying. Thanks, Imani, send them in."