???: It’ll take you a long, long time to find him.

K.C: Uh huh… I'm still not trusting you just yet, my guy. Now, I'm out.

*suddenly, they teleport over to K.C and grab her*

???: And do you actually think you can find him? Let me assist you.

K.C: *Her eyes open in shock and she quickly shuts them* DUDE! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!

???: Look me in the eyes as I tell you something very, very important.

K.C: *She isn't complying a whole lot, trying to get out of their grip* I'M NOT DOING IT! NOW LET GO!

???: Fine. *forces her eyes open for about 3 seconds and lets her go* Have fun~

*they disappear*

K.C: *Collapses down and clutches her arms*
Wha… What the…

*A rift suddenly cracks open in the air and a figure tumbles out*

B.C: AA-

K.C: *She lifts her head up and instantly grits her teeth* YOU!
*She gets up and runs up to him, grabbing his hoodie*

B.C: DID THE EARTHQUAKE HIT HERE TOO?

K.C: *She's shaking him* WHAT DID YOU DO?!

B.C: I DON’T KNOW! I MADE A WISH OR SOMETHING THAT ACCIDENTALLY USED MY DAUGHTER’S WISHING ORBS.

K.C: … What? *She stops shaking him and drops him*

B.C: a- What’s up? o.o

K.C: *Clears her throat* Your little WISH sent a weird god looking thing here and it was talking about a paradise and shit like that.
It grabbed me and made me look into its eyes.

B.C: A god? Bro, I just wished for everyone to be happy. Is that so wrong?

K.C: That's what it said it was here to do. I don't know. It was so weird.

B.C: Huh. Welp. *shrug*

K.C: Don't welp me. *She slaps him* This was your doing. So I'm not getting any more involved in whatever happens.

B.C: Ow! Dude, what the hell?! It was an accident!

K.C: Still your fault. Now, I'm gonna have to finish that song I was trying to play on my trumpet.
*She dusts herself and storms off into her house*

B.C: She’ll get over it. Right?

*C.B and Anomys confirm this lmao*

B.C: Right. *begins trynna clean up the damage like a good demon*

*Few days later…*

*B.C would get a call from Noko*

B.C: City morgue! :D

Noko: B.C, this is Noko. And this is something regarding my girlfriend.

B.C: Ah. What’s up?

Noko: It's… probably my paranoia, but she's been having this wide smile on her face for the past few hours. And it NEVER falters. At all.

B.C: Maybe she’s just really happy? For some reason?

Noko: No. It hasn't left her face ever since she got up. I don't know what's going on, but maybe you do?

B.C: Nah, I’m stumped. Could I see her?

Noko: She's doing Mello's hair. Mello doesn't seem to notice anything weird. But I have a picture.