46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

" Hey please say something. "

" At least look at me. Won't you let me look at those beautiful eyes of yours? " When I said that, she lifted her gaze up a little and I saw those beautiful eyes, filling with fresh, warm tears. They were swollen, red and tired of crying for a person who does not deserve her.

I immediately wiped them and put her both hands around my neck. I sneaked my arms on her waist to pull her closer.

" Arini chup... Abhi itna royogi toh main mar jayunga yaar"

( arini stop. If you cry this much now, I'll die really)

Just as those words left my mouth, she didn't waste time before slapping my chest and pushing me a little away from her. Even though I was injured, I was still stronger than her so my body didn't move a bit and I saw her keeping her one hand on her lap in her lost.

" Kya hua? " I asked.

( what happened?)

" Baat baat... Pe marne ki baat.. Lana bohot pasand haina tumko " She uttered in difficulty as her voice was shaking due to crying. Her eyes were flickering on my chest.

( you like bringing the topic of dying everytime. )

" Ek baar hospitalized hoke dil nahi bhara tumhara? Jo firse.... g...gandi baatein kar rhe ho " She complained.

( you're not satisfied with being hospitalized for once. Why are you saying bad stuffs again?)

I opened my mouth to say something but she added, " Next time you will see me laying here. Then you will understand how does it feel "

I took her head to my chest and tapped her head. " Shut up. I won't let this happen "

She tried to hard to push me but I didn't move again. " Who are you to say this? You broke up with me " I heard her muffled voice.

" I... I am... " I cried too this time " I am sorry "

Suddenly a hand came closer to my face, wiping my tears off . I held her face in front of me suddenly and asked, " Arini you will forgive me right? " My fear was visible in my tone. She too looked at me with stiffened eyes.

" Say something please. "

She was still silent. I smiled sadly, shedding more fresh tears " Baat bhi nahi karogi "

( you won't talk to me?)

She shook her head and said, " I am not angry. You don't need my forgiveness but your family's "

" They are more hurt than me Shrey "

" What if I say that you are my family as well " I could not stop myself from saying that. She looked at me for awhile and soon those eyes filled with tears.

Before she could cry again I cupped her face and brought her closer to me " No no... Shhh... Not anymore. You cried already so much "

" Now you need to forgive me just "

She punched on my chest with her tiny fists and said hiccuping " Never. I will never forgive you. * hiccups * have you seen what you are looking right now? * hiccups* kya haal bana diya apna? "

( what have you done to yourself? )

There was a glass of water near the bed, on a table. That was kept for me but I gave it to her. She didn't drink at first but started saying " No... Let me talk * hiccups* kya mangti hu main tumse? * hiccups * paisa nhi hota sab kuch "