But this all has its drawbacks. Once Gin discovers that Hiiraeiji's previous missions will frequently go wrong in the future, he will definitely be in great danger.

Jiang Guling frowned, obviously thinking of this. He himself didn't care, but Eiji -

"Don't worry." Hiiragi Eiji said with a smile. Because this task is actually very simple to handle, there is no risk.

They only need to find themselves "ambushed by the authorities" when they go to trade with this intermediary. Wouldn't everything be fine if the intermediary actively betrayed the black organization and sought help from official forces?

You can not only deal with the intermediary, catch Gin off guard, but also continue to accumulate merits from the official, why not?

After explaining it to Fangtani Rei, the black-skinned young man finally agreed after thinking about it for a while.

After drinking the last sip of coffee, seeing Hiiraeiji about to take away his coffee cup, Rei Fukutani said calmly: "One more cup. I want the heart pattern."

 a>Hagihara Kenji didn't realize anything at first, but nodded subconsciously. When he realized what the so-called Special Planning Section meant, his eyes widened instantly.

 "Tomorrow, our department will have a cooperation with the Special Planning Department." Matsuda Jinpei said. 

Even if the sun has completely sunk below the horizon, Matsuda Jinpei will never take off the sunglasses on his nose before the sky is completely dark.

 Although this little curly hair has a dull expression, there is a feeling called expectation all over his body. "Why are you so happy?"

Hagiwara Kenji looked at Matsuda Jinpei strangely. 

While Datehang was still paying in the izakaya, Hagiwara Kenji followed Matsuda Jinpei out.

 For the future that six people want to see again. Matsuda Jinpei drank the fruit wine in the quilt in one gulp. 

Hagihara Kenji also raised the wine glass He raised it, "For a better future."

Datehang laughed and picked up the wine glass, "You are right."

Suddenly, Matsuda Jinpei picked up the wine glass in front of him, "I'll be back."

He motioned for the two of them to raise it together, "Those days, I will definitely come back." 

"What! It was obviously not like this when I was in the police academy." Idahang said carelessly.

In the end, his tone suddenly became depressed, "... Thinking about it now, it really is still the case. I miss that time very much."

 "Don't Compare yourself to him," Hagiwara Kenji said slowly. He blinked at Matsuda Jinpei, who looked over with a cold gaze, "After all, Jinpei-chan has a reason to be promoted."

Idahang said helplessly: "I thought I should be the most desperate person, but I didn't expect you to beat me to it."

 "Don't congratulate him, squad leader. He really worked hard to get promoted with all his energy." Hagiwara Kenji said.