Perhaps the atmosphere here was too depressing before. There were always grassroots personnel who were not afraid of death and told others about Arrack's great achievements when he went on missions.

Zhu Fu Jingguang: "..." Oops, I have no appetite for food at all.

Jiang Guling: "..." If we didn't know Ying's true appearance and his current posture, he would be a master of gangsters who would be countless times more successful than him and Jing.

While everyone was talking about Arrack, Gin was naturally not idle either. He took bank statements and specially prepared bills and began to study the consumption of arrack during this period.

"Vodka, how many missions have you done with Arrack?" He asked suddenly when he was halfway through.

As soon as arrack was mentioned, Vodka obviously entered a state of excitement, "Three times, brother."

Gin ignored his abnormality, but He said coldly: "What do you think he cares about most?"

This question directly confused Vodka. Thinking of the other party's usually ruthless behavior, he could only remain silent for a long time.

To say how cruel Arrack is is not necessarily true. His casualty rate on missions is not even as high as that of Vodka. It is even more impossible to say that he enjoys the joy of missions. After all, this person There are 360 ​​cool operations to shorten the task process, and every time they are completed to the extreme.

...Wait, is this the fun of a challenge?

Gin obviously didn’t want to get any reliable advice from him. Just when Vodka was about to make a bold argument, Gin spoke up, “So, where’s the money? I Do you remember that you and him went to pick up the goods more than once?"

Vodka carefully thought about how arrack was made, and when he thought about it, he realized something was wrong. Indeed, every time Arrack distributes money to the people in his group after a mission, he is very generous. This also leads to the fact that although he occasionally behaves excessively, many people are still happy to be assigned to his group. As long as he doesn't commit any crime and successfully completes Arrak's arrangements, the subsequent rewards will definitely be great.

Because of the various actions of the other party, Vodka ignored a detail that he clearly paid attention to but subconsciously forgot - during the looting mission of the pharmaceutical factory's vault, there were not only gold bars in the vault, but also various kinds of coins. There were a lot of jewelry. After everyone looted everything inside, someone accidentally spilled a small ruby ​​​​from the bag containing gold bars and jewelry during the retreat. No one who had gained a lot at that time was willing to carry it. The bag was about to burst and I went to pick up the gem. What if more things fell out?

But Arrack did not leave directly. He silently stepped forward and picked up the gem. After observing it carefully under the light, he put it into his pocket.

This careful calculation really surprised everyone, but the superficial impression was quickly dissipated by the promise of arrack.

"He cares a lot." Vodka replied affirmatively, and he described Arrack's performance in that operation in detail.

After listening to Vodka’s retelling, Gin tore up the running water and bills in his hands.