Mahr-Um,I am full.

Arman-But you didn’t even touch your food.

Amara(pout)-I also didn’t touch but you didn’t notice me.

Arman-Oh My little princess it’s not like that,just wait I will feed you and Mahr is everything ok?

Mahr(fake smile)-Ji bhaiya I am perfectly fine, just not in the mood for breakfast.

Arman-B..

Manik-If she doesn't want to eat then don’t force her,Mahr go and bring your bag.

Mahr smiled at him and ran from there,Arman glared at him in return he got a smack on head.Abhi held his smile but he gulped when Arman glared at him back.

Nandini-Bub,Let me feed Dadu,aap kuch kha lo you know na Your Papa don’t like to wait.

Arman groaned and started to eat,Nandini started to feed Moloy who tried to glare at her,Nandini chuckled.

Time passed and Now Manik sitting in his cabin with a smug look,Abhi who was sitting in front of him.

Manik-Look Abhi,I told you before don’t try to interfere between us.

Abhi-But you can’t do this with him,he is good in business and he was holding my business perfectly.

Manik(eye roll)-So what?Look like I care.You know that I can’t trust anyone here,and I don’t want to know about him,that’s why I choose these jobs for him and you can’t change my mind so it’s better to leave from there and handle your so-called business by yourself.

Abhi(sigh)-Fine,but be gentle,don’t be too strict,And if you hurt him again then I took him from there away from you and never let you see him and I am serious,mark my words Manik Malhotra.

He said and stand from the chair and walkout from the cabin,Manik punch the table hard and took out his cigarette and lighten up,and that moment Arman entered the room with cold face but then his eyes land on cigarette,he sat in front of Manik like puppy,Manik look at him up to down and raise eyebrow but then he notice Arman’s eyes on his cigarette,he threw the cigarette on the floor and rub foot.

Manik(scary)-Sochna bhi mat.

Arman(eye roll)-Aap karo toh sahi main karu toh ghalat.

Manik-yes because I am your father now shut your mouth and help me in my presentation. I heard you are an expert in everything.

Arman(happily)-Yes,Tell me what you need.

Manik chuckled and opened some files and gave him a signal,Arman took a chair and sat beside him and started to discuss with him.Manik looked at him with a smile,Arman rolled his eyes.

Arman-I am still mad at you,and I am not going to forgive you easily.

He said and started to look at files,Manik singh sadly and going to ruffle his hairs but Arman step back,Manik gritted his teeth when he remember how Shivam ruffle his hairs and he didn’t argue and now showing him attitude,he stand from the chair and started to ruffle his hairs with both hands,Arman shout at him and try to step back after satisfaction Manik walk out with smile,Arman whose hairs looking mess now.

Arman-Is he real?

He whined and put head on the table.

Ayan standing near the road while scrolling his mobile,he was looking for his driver,he called Manik,Arman saw Manik’s mobile which was on the table,he picked up the call.

Ayan-Da..

Arman-It’s me

Ayan-Bro,can you ask dad,Where is the driver?Main yaha 1 ghante se khara hu.

Arman-Ohk Don’t be angry I talk with Dad.

Ayan-Yeah,I am waiting.

He said and cut the call angrily and ran hand in hairs,he started to walk. Maybe he got a lift but he didn’t notice when one car hit his leg which made him groan in pain. The man came out from the car in a panicked look.

?-Oh My God,I am so sorry, are you ok?

Ayan-Are you blind can’t you see my leg is bleeding.

The man gulped and made him sit in his car,Ayan whimpering in pain.

?-Don’t worry we are near to h..

Ayan-Drop me to my home.

?-But..

Ayan-Do what I am saying.

He said angrily and put head on the seat.The Man looked at him from the mirror.

?-Address?

Ayan-Turn left then right then left then straight then left then right then left then right…

?-Ahhh tell me the exact address you are so talkative now I am regretting that I help you.

Ayan-Look mister you are the one who hit me now you are regretting that you help me what a shame..

?-ok ok I am sorry and tell me where I drop you.

Ayan-Malhotra Mansion,Suna toh ho ga right.

The man looked back at him and then nodded,Ayan rolled his eyes.

Arman-Mumma where is Ayan?

He entered the house with Manik who also looked for Ayan,Nandini came outside angrily.

Nandini-He is not home,can you call him and ask him where he is?because he is not picking my calls.

Mukti-Mine too

Manik frowns and calls Ayan but with no response he looks at Arman who is looking panicked.

Manik-Hy hy,chill he is not a kid,I know him,he must have taken a taxi so relax.

He said and called once again,but no response,Arman snatched his mobile and tried by himself,Mukti and Nandini looked at him.

Mukti-Arman

Arman(trembling)-What if something happened to him?Wh..

Nandini-Arman listen

Arman-No No,I can’t…

Manik-Arman list….

But Arman run outside of the house,Manik curse under his breath and ran behind him,Arman was running but then he bumped with Abhi who hold him

Abhi-Arm..

Arman-Leave..

He shouted at Abhi,Abhi looked back at Manik who gave him a nod,Abhi tightened his grip around his shoulders.

Abhi-Relax n..

But Arman push him hardly and going to run but he stop when he saw one car,he become relax when he saw Ayan who come out from the car but his eyes filled with teare when he saw Ayan whimpering in pain,Manik  also become shocked but he become more shocked when he saw the person,Amara come outside running and become happy when she saw the person.

Amara-Bear Uncle!!!

Manik looked back at her and then at the person,he clenched his fists and gritted his teeths angrily,after what the problem of this guy why is he everywhere?

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋