"How did you all allow New Jeans members to be sexualles? And Garam is a Bully. How the fuck. After all, what is happening is the reputation of the company getting spoiled."

"Fix everything within 48 hours otherwise you all will lose your jobs. TXT should get good treatment Mr.choi I ​​don't want any more complaints. Now you all can go." As soon as everyone leaves, Angel sits with her hands on her head.

"M-Mam" Sojin speaks in a very low and scared voice. "What happened to Bts's Militar joining?"

"We will have to start that process again. So perhaps it has been postponed at least for some time."

Sojin left. "cupcake" Kang Molki speaks while gently caressing the upset younger's hair.

"oppa earlier I thought Eva was behind everything so I gave her leave so that she can stay away from all these things but it is not so oppa everything is getting worse. I-I am in a closed cage."

"Everything will be good , think about things which calms you. I think someone needs a strong coffee. I will bring."

_____________

"I think her favorite snack will improve my Baby Panda's mood. And I'll take a look at that spoiled Brat Bunny later."

Jin says while going in the lift towards Angel's cabin. After all, Mama Bird has decided to restore the group as before.

"Hello Mr. kim did you have any work here? " Mr. Kang asks. Jin is about to tell when Angel runs out of the cabin in panic and runs towards the lift.

Just then Mr. Kang's phone rings. " Wang Ent's west building on fire?"

____________

A large part of the building is in the grip of fire which is turning into ashes in front of Angel, like her heart. " By the way, it is good for heat in winter, my dear sister."

This deep and husky voice was not of anyone else but of the last devil of the family. "J-jin seok" looks with her big eyes at him who was standing there with a devilish and scary smile.

_____________

At Airport

Jungkook is secretly standing at the airport in the evening time, waiting for the love of his life. " Ready to go mr Joen. " As soon as he hears this voice, a lovely smile appears on his face. "If you don't want me I won't go mrs. Joen"

He says pulling her towards himself by her waist. "There's still time for this mr bunny head"

"Will you wait for me?" He asked

"Till last breath" She reply

After seeing Jungkook off, Angel is going home in the car.

"Angel!"

"What happened oppa," she asks Mr Kang. Who was just trying to stop his blush. "Me and S-Sojin needed leave, both of us."

" what!!!!" She screams very loudly due to which Mr. kang has to hit the brakes suddenly.

"Both of you are dating each other." Mr. kang nods slowly like a child telling his mother about bad Result.

"We were planning to spend time together in home town for a week.."

"When is the ticket?"