The Multiverse's Destruction

Beginne am Anfang

Don Thousand suddenly expands his castle: "We will have more guests coming to join this meeting where all of you will remain helpless forever." As time passes on, more individuals show up. Sorcerer Mickey gulps: "Gosh, this is something that's even beyond my imagination!" Skips sighs: "Nothing we are trying is working even imagining things." I nod: "In this body, I have fully awakened the true power of Artist's Eye. But even so, whatever I imagine is of no help to us. Not even new allies I've been making. They don't have souls but otherwise, they're so incredibly powerful. Don Thousand has truly become more powerful than even any god could dream. We have no choice but to hold our breaths until something that might work is thought up and actually succeeds. The chances of that happening are incredibly slim to none but it's a chance that we cling onto for hope." But then, something feels different. Don Thousand's power shoots up even further. Even The Plot takes a few steps backwards. "It's happening. Don Thousand has done it. He has made the entire multiverse one." Abstractoa adds to The Plot's statement: "The afterlife realms, the Nexus, and the Dreamverse can no longer be sensed." What the hell are we supposed to do now? Don Thousand possesses everything except for us and my universe. And any other universes that can't be changed by our actions. That fact was what told us that there had to be a way to stop Don Thousand. The Barian god speaks: "I have achieved my goal. And now, I will destroy all of you because you annoy me."

He suddenly attacks all of us at the same time. Myself, Abstractoa, Mickey, and anyone else who can really use their imaginations do so to avoid being hit. I sigh: "Damn it! In a situation in which the enemy knows everything, the only chance one has is to use their imagination to come up with something new and original. Ironically, there's almost no truly new ideas out there because virtually all ideas come from something else. Many are formed due to countless influences. Abstract art is one of the only things that can be most often counted as not having that problem. But with the vastness of the multiverse, it's almost guaranteed that any abstract art someone like me created was already created in another universe. All forms of logic are in Don Thousand's hands now. So we can't count on any of it: not even quantum physics to stop our foe." I end becoming one of the individuals protecting everyone else with their imagination. "I didn't ask to be one of the main characters at the moment. But it looks like there's no damn choice right now. My vast mind and imagination must continue to be harnessed for as long as possible!" As the fight plays out, all of us continue to battle it out with Don Thousand. Even healers join in on offensive attacks. No one even dares try fusion because it did almost nothing earlier. Eventually, we end up performing the Interdimensional Positive Energy Overload by using all of our wills and positive emotions as a trigger.

Thanks to the battles in the Dreamverse, many of my comrades are more easily able to visualize in their heads with their imaginations: one of the key steps to a successfully performance of the incredibly powerful move. It is then followed by the Interdimensional Power Break which helped us stop the likes of Super Covid-19 in the past. At first, nothing happens. The moves just stay constrained within the castle. Don Thousand grins: "It's useless. I knew all of this was going to happen. Now that I have all of you trapped here, I can finally conquer the universes that kept refusing me before." Before our eyes, even my home universe(the universe I live in alongside you readers) is absorbed by Don Thousand. "This can't be happening. There goes my first home.. My friends, family, former teachers, coworkers, everyone. All made into Barian soldiers.. All of my art.. Everything.." I couldn't believe this was really happening before us all. The fact that Don Thousand is able to pull this off was just mind boggling. He laughs: "Now I really have conquered the multiverse and created one supreme world. The Plot, I see you know that I'm supposed to fall apart now that I have succeeded because there is something critical that I missed." He gets too cocky and lets those 2 moves from earlier escape. Before our eyes, Don Thousand's empire is torn apart all over again. He screams: "NOOOOOO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!" The Plot speaks: "I purposefully make myself forget about what really happens at this moment every single time the multiverse gets reset. With that done, I fully integrate a fake memory that I always keep around into myself to trick you into letting your guard down. I can't let you succeed after all. The multiverse will be mine to destroy and reshape in my image. And you can't stop me. I even forgot about my plan to trick you until now."