____________

I opened my eyes as I seen three huge bouquets of roses on the floor next to my side of the bed.

I smiled to myself and turned over to look at Adonis acting like he was asleep

I smiled to myself and turned over to look at Adonis acting like he was asleep. "You ain't sleep" I said through a tired tone as he just smiled and opened his eyes. "What's up?" He asked looking down at me as he brought me closer to him. "I love the flowers" I honestly said hearing him chuckle. "I bet you do" he sarcastically said as I playfully hit his chest. "I was just picking at you baby I was happy with you surprising us for Valentine's Day" I admitted rubbing his stomach some. "Nah you just spoiled" he joked as I smiled feeling him kiss my cheek. "Did you open up your gift?" I asked out of curiosity. "Seeing you and Amara was my gift" Donnie expressed causing me to smile more. "Oh you trying to get this punani" I teased as we shared a laugh.

"I can't try to get anything if it's already mine" he said as he just raised his brow and sat up. "You him?" I asked. "Most definitely" he assured as I smiled sitting up off of him so he could get up. "You got to go already?" I asked. "In a couple of hours I do" he informed as I frowned. "Rocky can't give you another day?" I asked out of curiosity as Donnie looked over my face then sat back on the bed next to me. "Nah we almost done training then I can be back home with you and Amara" he assured me as we looked at each other. "Then you and Amara can have me to yourselves" he said making me smile. "You sure?" I asked as he smiled wrapping an arm around me as we fell back and he planted kisses on my cheek and neck.

I let out a giggle then smiled "let me go get in shower and I'll make breakfast" I assured about to get up but Donnie kept his arm around me so I couldn't get up. "Nah, I got it" he assured. "You made dinner last night I can make some eggs" he explained. "Can you though?" I asked a little iffy as he just straight faced me. "Keep talking about my cooking" he warned getting up from the bed as I laughed. He threw on a pair of sweats as I placed my robe on going in the bathroom.

After about thirty minutes I was finished with my shower, brushing my teeth and now was just brushing my hair down out of its wrap.

I was looking at my hair considering to cut it into a bob just for a different look but I want sure as of yet

I was looking at my hair considering to cut it into a bob just for a different look but I want sure as of yet. I fixed my house dress that I was wearing to do absolutely nothing.

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Donnie sitting on the bed in his towel from taking a shower in the guest room

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Donnie sitting on the bed in his towel from taking a shower in the guest room. He then slipped on some sweats and we walked into Amara's room. "Baby girl" donnie called out as she immediately lifted her head up looking around for Donnie which made Donnie and I laugh.

 "I told you daddy was going to come back after his shower to break you out baby girl" he reminded her as I smiled watching him go over to her in her crib

"I told you daddy was going to come back after his shower to break you out baby girl" he reminded her as I smiled watching him go over to her in her crib. She was definitely turning into a daddy's girl and I couldn't take it, I carried her, she's looks exactly like me and this is how she do me?! Adonis picked her up and smiled at her as he was definitely in love with her like I am. Donnie finally looked over at me. "What?" He asked. "I remember when you used to look at me like that" I joked. "Yo, you are so spoiled" he said through a laugh as he came over to me wrapping an arm around my shoulders and kissing my cheek.

"Mama you supposed to be acting the way you acting with daddy, with me too" I said to Amara as she smiled. "You only smiling because you want some food" I joked as she continued to smile and I kissed her cheek hearing her let out an excited laugh. "Come on" Donnie said through a chuckle as we walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. Donnie handed me Amara as he went to start on breakfast.

"D" I called out sitting at the island about to feed Amara. "Yeah?" He asked looking back at me from the fridge. "Are you for real about getting married or was you just saying that, you know?" I asked referring to our conversation last night. He then pulled out some eggs and turned to look at me. "Y/N I'm serious" he answered as I nodded my head. "Pick anywhere whether it's me and you or me , you and close family, and I." He started off "hell we can do it right here in this apartment, I don't care, I just want you to be my wife" he expressed as I faintly smiled and looked back down at Amara.