||Chapter 10||

A kiss which was full of passion, love, aggression, care and what not. They were longing for this moment..is finally here but guess what, this would not longer as they have to parr their ways.
They were not meant to be together.

Life is really cruel.

Their tears were mixing together as they are making it way more hard for them to seperate. Taehyung leaned back as they ran out of breath and attached his forehead to hers.

Taehyung: I unknowingly fell for you too Yn..

Yn: But we can't be together.

Taehyung: I was a spy. An agent spy.

Yn leaned back and looked at him in utter shock. She can't believe her own ears. Taehyung inhaled deeply before speaking up his true identity.

Taehyung: I am an orphan. My parents abandoned me when I was hardly 6 years. I used to roam around the footpaths and search for a shelter and atleast for a meal. Everything changed when I met Mr Kim...He was my boss all the time. He gave me shelter to stay and food to eat. He's like a father to me. Hus wife, Mrs Kim too considered me as her son and treated me the same as Mr Kim. Just then, Military called Mr Kim to find you...who killed the officer and he chose me. I tried many times to get a single lead about you but you were too clever.

He chuckled as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. She was tasting her own medicine. It hurts...

Taehyung: When I met you as Yn, I and Jimin said that we are from military. Mr Kim was with Military so it was t hard to prove that. But everything changed again when I fell for you. The way you smiled, the way you hugged, the way you cared...for me, all these kept affecting me. I tried to deny those feelings but I can't help and fell more harder day by day. I got to know about Junghyun as he did illegal things. I don't know how but he trapped me and after that you know.

He finally looked at her while tears were flowing continuously. Their souls were crying. But what taehyung said next, made your heart shatter in pieces.

Taehyung: Mr Kim told me to k..kill you...the m..mafia queen.

Her heart stopped beating as she stumbled but taehyung held her. Their tears were streaming down like no tomorrow.

Their love was forbidden. They were forbidden to love.

Yn: D..Do it taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes as she said. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead while he still took time to digest what he just heard.

Yn: Encounter me Taehyung. It's your job after all.

Taehyung: I..I can't..

Yn: T..Taehyung please.

Taehyung backed off and breathed heavily. He looked at her with a frown. She smiled lightly.

Yn: I had killed innocent people just for my fucking revenge. I can't take this anymore now.

Taehyung shook his head in denial. She smiled and kissed his cheek one by one and then his nose, eyelids.

Yn: Please.

She hugged him as he hugged her back and sobbed.

Taehyung: I.. I...

Yn: Just listen to me taehyung. Mr Kim gave you everything you ever wanted in your life.. Respect his decision. Do your work, Go ahead.

Taehyung closed his eyes and cried more in the crook of her neck. She leaned and gulped as she gave him the gun. His hands were shivering and lips were denying to do that.

Yn: Free me Taehyung.

And she kissed him. Hus mind was battling with whether he should listen his heart or his mind but just then...

Boom 💥

Yn held taehyung tightly as she felt the bullet passed through her back. Taehyung froze at the moment be heard the gunshot. Yn's body leaned back as she smile. Taehyung held her in his arms. He didn't pull the trigger then who did this.

Taehyung: Y..Yn.

She fell down as taehyung too sat on the ground holding her. She breathed deeply.

Yn: I...love you..tae.. taehyung.

Taehyung: T..This can't happen.

Yn: You should be happy that someone else did you work.

Her voice cracked as she tried to speak. He cried and looked at the back to find Jimin standing there with a gun. He looked down.

Taehyung: You can't leave me like this.

Yn: We were never meant for each other.

Taehyung: No!

He cried harder and hugged her. Jimin was looking at his friend who was devastated. But he had to serve his country. Yn's breaths became uneven as she smiled.

Yn: T..Take care ...Tae.

Taehyung didn't said anything but hugged her tightly. She felt that now everything is over and her parents, her family was calling her.

Yn: I..love..you...

And everything went numb.

"The worst feeling is falling for someone and knowing that they won't be there to catch you...."

"There is nothing more painful