||Chapter 6||

Taehyung coughed hard as he heard what Jin said. Yn was looking down feeling shy. Both of them cheeks were red now as they were blushing. Mrs Kim and Ryujin laughed being happy. Jin and Namjoon were confused af.

Namjoon: What happened?

Taehyung: S..She is not m..my girl.. friend.

Jin looked at them with his eyebrows raised. He looked at Namjoon who's already looking at him being so done with him. He then looked at Ryujin and Mrs Kim, they were smiling. Mr Kim was least bothered but..

Minkyu: YAH! JIN HYUNG!! YOU MADE TAE HYUNG EMBARASSED!

Taehyung: This brat made me more embarrassed!

He mumbled being done with his brother who just got up from his seat and jumped while saying that. Yn chuckled hearing him.

Taehyung: Yah guys! It's nothing like that okay?

Namjoon: Jin Hyung..stop this now!

Jin: Yah! Who are you to tell me haa?

He started his scolding rap while namjoon's ear drums left this world. Minkyu too sat on the chair and started eating again.

Time skip

Yn along with Jin, Namjoon and Ryujin, sitting on the couch watching kdrama. Yn got comfortable with them in very short duration. They cracked jokes which made yn laugh, either it's a lame joke.

Jin: Ok ok guys! I'm getting bored..

Namjoon: Me too... we've done nothing till we came here!

Yn: So what should we do?

Ryujin: Um..let's play video games... what's say?

Jin and Namjoon immediately agreed but yn hesitated. Ryujin sighed and side hugged yn tightly making her smile.

Ryujin: Don't worry you'll learn once you'll see it! C'mon!

Yn nodded being happy and they all went inside the game room to play games.

Meanwhile

Boogie: I can't find a single thing there!

He said while sipping on his alcohol. He came to talk to his friends.

Bugsy: You should've searched properly...

Boogie: I tried to but that Ryujin came!

Flashback~

Jungkook's Pov

After making an excuse from Minkyu, I came out and inhaled air. It was suffocating me there. Aish! I have to make sure no one will see me.

I took my steps silently and analysed the things. There was no one. Everyone is out in the garden. This is the best time to search those papers. I sneak in taehyung's room and closed the door. I opened his wardrobe first and quickly started to search for the papers. I checked few files which were kept there but they were not those which I wanted. I put all the files back on their original place and closed the wardrobe. I searched the drawers and everywhere but I couldn't find it. I held my hairs in frustration but suddenly the door opened revealing Ryujin standing there with a confused expression. I maintained to be unbothered.

Her: What are you doing here?

Me: Actually I was just searching for restroom. Minkyu was using that there and yk I can't deny nature's call so..