||Chapter 5||

Taehyung was just staring at her as she was speaking her heart out. It felt so good that she has someone to share what's in her heart. Taehyung's heart was fluttering hearing her melodic words as they were calming him down. She ended and looked at him smiling brightly as he smiled too.

Taehyung: You deserve this all...

Yn: Thank you taehyung!

She hugged him making his eyes widened like they'll pop out of their sockets any moment but he was relaxed as everyone were inside their rooms. He slowly hugged her back making her smile and he patted her back. They stayed like that for a good minute and then she backed off.

Yn: It's getting cold...we should go inside.

Taehyung: Hm...

They went inside but someone was smiling sheepishly looking at them...None other than our favourite Mom-Daughter Duo...

Mrs Kim: I got my Daughter in law...!

Ryujin: I got my sister-in-law...!

They said in unison and laughed and high-fived with each other.

Next morning ~

The door bell ranged as the maid opened the door to see a handsome guy standing there with a bouquet of flowerin his hands.

Maid: May I know who you're sir?

??: I'm Jeon Jungkook. Ceo of Jeon Corporations. Is Minkyu at home?

Minkyu: Jungkook?

Minkyu said while coming downstairs. He was bewildered to see him early morning in his house. Jungkook gave a small smile and entered inside.

Jungkook: Good to see you Minkyu!

Minkyu: Same here..

Jungkook: Here.

He said while giving the bouquet of flowers to him as he frowned. Mr and Mrs Kim too came down and saw them. Taehyung and Ryujin came while laughing from the other side.

Mrs Kim: Who's this young man huh?

Minkyu: Mom...he's Jeon Jungkook....

Mr Kim: Ceo of Jeon Corporations?

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head while Ryujin came fastly and stood beside Minkyu. She smiled and forwarded her hand.

Ryujin: Myself Kim Ryujin, sister of Minnie- I mean Minkyu.

Jungkook shooked their hands while Minkyu rolled her eyes internally seeing her sister and taehyung shook his head and came down. Jungkook looked at taehyung and went towards him.

Jungkook: You're Minkyu's brother?

Taehyung: Yes!

Jungkook: Well, I really wanted to meet you and finally I've made it.

Taehyung shook his hands with him but frowned hearing his words.

Jungkook: My brother was in military and I lost him last year...He really talked about you and your skills.

Taehyung: Oh! What was his name?

Jungkook: Jeon Ji-Hwan...

Taehyung: Oh..he was a good friend of mine...I'm really sorry for him!

Jungkook gave a small smile and then they all say on the couches in the living room. The members asked him some random questions and all.

Jungkook: Btw Minkyu...I came here to talk about the project.