||Chapter 1||

A girl was running while panting heavily to save herself from the demons who were behind her life. She was none other than Yn. She saw a big tree and decided to go there.

She ran more fast and hide behind it. But to her bad, they came there and caught her. They dragged her while she was struggling to get free. The man slapped her but she continued to put efforts. They made her sit in their van and started the engine.

Man 1: If you try to run away again, then Mr Lee will kill you for sure!

Yn: Then let him kill me!

Man 2: You bloody shit!

Man 2 slapped her again as tears started dripping down from her face. Just then she saw the cars of police surrounding a limo. She guessed that she can take help. She started shouting!

Yn: PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!!

The two men slapped her again but she was dedicated to save her life. She shouted again and this time their attention went towards her. The officer, who was here to investigate a murder case, looked at her who was crying. He fastly went in his car and traced them. He shoot one of the tire and that car stopped. The men caught her arm and started to drag her while running but she was struggling to get free. The officer came to her and caught the two men. They fought back with him but at last the officer won. He told his men to make them feel the air of bars.

Yn: I..I'm s..so....grate...ful to you s..sir!

Officer: That's ok....but-

Yn suddenly fell in his arms as she fainted. The officer tapped her cheeks buthe got no response.

Officer: JIMIN!!!!

Jimin came and saw his bestfriend with a girl in her arms. He knew that she fainted. He brought their limo and they drove off to the hospital.

TIME SKIP

Doctors came out and bowed to the officers.

Doc: Mr Kim...that girl is fine now. You can meet her.

Taehyung: Um.. doctor, is she..am..phy-

Doc: She's physically alright but her mental state is a matter of concern. Take care of her.

Taehyung: Sure!

Doctor bowed while taehyung nodded and he left. Taehyung sighed and looked at Jimin who was coming with medicines in his hands. Jimin smiled and came towards him.

Jimin: What happened? Everything alright?

Taehyung: That girl...

Jimin: Don't tell me you already fell for her! Oh my god!

Taehyung: Jimin! It's not like that. That girl is mentally disturbed. What should we do? We can't leave her like that....

Jimin: Hm...! You got a point tho! But first, let's go to her and ask her about this all.

Taehyung nodded and they headed towards her ward. She was lying while looking at the ceiling.

Jimin: Hey!

Yn looked at them and smiled.

Yn: Thank you so much for saving me!

Jimin: This is our duty. No need to thank us!

Yn smiled and Jimin kept her medicines on her side table. Taehyung came and sat on the stool.

Taehyung: Why are those people behind you?

The question drawn yn's attention as she bite her lips not to break down infront of them.

Yn: M..my family sold me to a mafia!

Taehyung: What!

He whispered in a low tone as a frown came on his face. He can't believe that a family sold their own daughter to a Mafia! Jimin kept his hands on hers and squeezed it, assuring and comforting her.

Yn: Yes! I'm an orphan and I lived with my uncle and aunt. They hated me alot but I never said anything. They abused me and used me to make money. I used to work in a café and give the money to them. But one day, a mafia came to our place and saw me. He wanted to use me and my uncle wanted money so he s..sold me...! Please...Please..h..help m.
me..! T..they will...k..kill me.

Yn stuttered badly out of fear. Tears made their way downwards as some tears glistened in both the boy's eyes! How can someone be so cruel and merciless to their own family member...! But yes, someone can be!

Taehyung: I won't let anything happen to you!

Taehyung said while comforting her. Jimin smiled as yn smiled looking at taehyung.

Jimin: But you didn't tell us your name!

Yn: Yn...Kang Yn!

Jimin: But I'll call you my sister!

Yn eyes glistened remembering her brother who died with her parents in that car accident. She bite her lips and can't control herself from hugging him. Jimin was a lil taken aback but soon patted her back to make you feel better.

Yn: My brother too died with my parents....

She sobbed more and the both boys got to know about her more. She was someone who didn't see a singke beautiful yet best day in her life since years. She had lived in the darkness. She's too innocent for the world.

Jimin: Ok now calm down!

Yn: I'm feeling warmth...which I wanted from years...let me be like this...

She said what came in her heart. She was feeling warmth, safe in her brother's arms. She wanted to stay away from this cruel world. Jimin stayed like that only, patting her back.
Taehyung was still in shock hearing her story. He looked at her who was hugging jimin with a expression of relief on her pale face.

Taehyung: Jimin...we need to go!

Jimin nodded and looked at yn who was in her dreamland till now. He made her lay on the hospital bed carefully. He pecked her forehead and smiled and they left....

******

??: Tsk tsk....You'll badly fall in the trap Mr Kim...

She laughed like a maniac.

??: We can take our revenge now!!

Bugsy said while laughing along with her.

*******

??: YOU WERE MINE AND YOU'LL BE MINE....! MIND THAT!!!

Hey yashians!❤️✨

Your author again came back with her worldwide beautiful face....🙃

Anyways, comment down your thoughts and do vote the chapter!!....💚

Abhi kuch hai ni khne ke liye but jaankar bniye, satark rhiye!😂

Ok ok! Stay tuned and dring water!!🦋

Bye!!🥀✨