||Chapter 7||

6 Months Later~

Taehyung has been called back to the Military as that incident occured and he never came back after that. Jungkook tried to search for that file but unfortunately, taehyung took that file with him. Vixon was disappointed but she still encouraged her mates.

Yn is now living with Kims and she was like their own member now. Mrs Kim and Ryujin are still shipping Taehyung and Yn. Yn is now back to her nature of bubbly and Cheerful girl. She was overcoming from her depression and Kims helped her alot in that. She calls Mrs Kim as Mom and Mr Kim as Dad now.

She called Taehyung every day and talk to him about her whole day and he too listens to her talks and laugh on her silliest joke. She loved to be with him even tho it's upto phone call or Video call sometimes. They remained in contact and never missed a single day to talk to each other.

Mrs Kim: Yn!!

Yn: Yes mom!

She shouted from her room. She was studying as they have enrolled her in a university for further studies so that she can setup her own business or atleast can do a job. She came downstairs.

Mrs Kim: I made Japchae.. You like it right?

Yn went silent as she remembered how taehyung loved Japchae which she made for the first time even tho it was not so tasty. Her eyes filled with tears but she smiled at Mrs Kim and went towards her.

Yn: Wow Japchae! Thank you mom!

She hugged her from the back while Mrs Kim just patted her head. She knew that she's missing her son.

Mrs Kim: He'll come soon Yn. Don't cry.

Yn cried more silently and Mrs Kim hugged her. She rubbed her back and she calmed down after sometime.

Mrs Kim: Talk to him after dinner.

Yn nodded and all sat down to do dinner. At night Yn was going to take water then she saw someone coming through the door. She stayed still and saw Jungkook.

Yn: Jungkook?

Jungkook stood still frozen as he heard her low whisper which was audible enough. He turned around to see who's there and saw Yn and sighed in relief. He came and hugged her.

Yn: Yah! What are you doing here?

Jungkook: C'mon! Can't I come to meet my best friend?

Yn: Jungkook!

Jungkook leaned back and mumbled sorry. Yn held his hand and dragged him to her room. She locked the door once they were in and looked at him.

Yn: What if someone has seen you?

Jungkook: Umm...

Yn: Gosh Jungkook...!

She put her palm on her forehead and sat on the bed. Jungkook looked at her.

Yn: I've gained their trust in these 6 months. If they have seen you here then I don't know what could've happened!.

Jungkook: Back to cold Vixon!

(💥 Boom 💥)

Yn: Don't call me Vixon here!

(Yes guys...Yn is Vixon...and Vixon is yn!)

Yn glared at jungkook as he rolled his eyes. He came and sat beside her.