Part two of An Arc:Villain Attack

Zacznij od początku

__________________________________________________________________________________

With the Opening Finished,We Arrive and see Our Protag Falling Out Of The Sky with him Landing in The City Area and Into a Bar.

(Y/n):AAAAAAHHHHHH!

He screams Until he Falls All the way Through the Roof and into The ground and Goes Splat as The Villains around him Assume he's Dead but....

Yeah....

Our Toddler Teen Gets Up and Shows that He Is Completely Fine,Causing The Villains To Become Annoyed as Gun fire is shot and Nearly hits (Y/n) Making Him Realize that He needs To Run,Especially After seeing all the guns pointed at him.

So he runs and leaps over the Bar just as bullets fly Nonstop as They hit the Bar destroying glasses and alcohol.

Over In another Area Near the Outside of the Bar was Another one of his Classmates,It was Asahina and she stared in horror Thinking that The Villains Got Her Classmate Until their guns finally run out of ammo.

A brief moment later,(Y/n) jumps up and sits on the counter-top as he revealed he's Okay.

(Y/n):HELLO!

He leaps Over the counter and watches the men reload their guns as they aim at him but Our Toddler Teen takes a serious expression as he starts to talk to them in a Deep Voice.

(Y/n)[Deep Voice]:Now,you have to ask yourself one question..."Do i feel lucky?"Well....

(Y/n) then pulls out a gun or Rather,An Arsenal of guns That Range From Gatlings to Bazooka as Well as Snipers to pistols!He's got them all and aimed Them All,right at the goons.

(Y/n)[Deep Voice]:Do ya,Punks?

He asks as he cocks and aims these Babies Causing The men run away in fear but just A few seconds later,the guns let lose banners holding flags that say BANG! revealing They were Toys.

(Y/n):hehehehehe,I Love Pretend!

Asahina ran Over To (Y/n) And Asked how he did that as he said he just used his power.

Asahina:And that is.....?

(Y/n):Uh.....I don't know.

Asahina Sweatdrops at her Classmate but recalled that It Is (Y/n),So....Yeah and Hopes that the Others Are Okay.

We Zoom In On Issei Who was In His Balance Breaker Blaster Bishop Form To keep The Villains at bay and Kaminari,Who Thanks To Our Toddler Teen Found a Way to use his Quirk without Electrocuting Himself and That was Pretty Useful since The Duo was Surrounded.

Boosted Gear:BOOST!

Issei:About Time!

Kaminari Asked What was About Time as He Sent a Shock at A Villain who tried to Attack him.